The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When I turned on the TV this morning, the first thing that came on was a commercial for some kind of psoriasis treatment/ointment/topic cream/something to that nature...

And the girl they were talking to at the moment was getting absolutely all emotional about having to deal with psoriasis, and how she's so happy that it's not as big a problem as it used to be... I mean, she was on the verge of tears over it.

But I ask, what's her deal? Seriously. I have occasional psoriasis myself, and while it IS an annoyance, it's not like it's some lethal ailment that's gonna kill you or anything. My only assumption is that maybe she had a boyfriend or someone who dumped her because it turned her off, I don't know.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
But I ask, what's her deal? Seriously. I have occasional psoriasis myself, and while it IS an annoyance, it's not like it's some lethal ailment that's gonna kill you or anything. My only assumption is that maybe she had a boyfriend or someone who dumped her because it turned her off, I don't know.
Well generally speaking women tend to be judged on their appearance more than men are.

Davina

Reaction score
and the lack of actual fabric in women's fashion tends to show it off more...

Puckrox

Reaction score
Yesterday, I was walking home from school and a guy definitely walked out from a bush and asked me for the time. It was so weird.

Davina

Reaction score
young man today restocking one of the soda displays at the store.. he couldn't have been more then 24 at the most.. maybe..
he was singing to himself rather quietly, but I was barely able to make out the tune so listened closely to make sure it was what I thought it was.. sadly, wasn't muppets.. but he was singing "it's a hard knock life" from Annie.. that was just odd..

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lol, I saw Weird Al when he came to Knoxville last summer... what a night! :crazy:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I went to the mall today and the position of two stores had me scratching my head. There was a spencers and right next to that was a store that sold nothing but hello kitty

D'Snowth

Reaction score
While I was out running errands today, I saw a car in the parking lot with "I'M GAY! ! !" written all over the windows.

I mean, you don't see THAT everyday, lol. "Just married", or "Go Vols!" maybe, lol.