The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I went to the mall today and the position of two stores had me scratching my head. There was a spencers and right next to that was a store that sold nothing but hello kitty
You make that sound like that video from AFV, where someone was taping the sign of an adult video store, then panning out to show the billboard next to it that said "Jesus is watching you".

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I went to the mall today and the position of two stores had me scratching my head. There was a spencers and right next to that was a store that sold nothing but hello kitty
OMG You have a Sanrio store? We haven't had one since I was about nine. I miss it... lol.

Davina

Reaction score
oh he'd loose weight doing that.. sue to the restrictive caloric intake, but it'd be most likely to be muscle weight and he's upping his odds for some other problems related to malnutrition as it doesn't sound like he'd be getting much protein or other nutrients of value.. at least not for long term.. though the added veggies and protein shake would help with that..

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Something weird?

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!

I'm surprised nobody's done that one yet, I've been on a massive Nostalgia Critic kick today, what can I say? :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've been on a massive Nostalgia Critic kick today, what can I say? :big_grin:
I'm usually on a NC kick around this time of year, but then again, I love NC, period. AND Chester A. Bum, and... you name it, lol.

I was watching his review of the He-Man Christmas special, and I loved it on so many levels...

(In response to Orko inviting the kids into his ship) "Oh, that would be great, you probably have a cellphone and we can call somebody to come and find us and take us home, oh by the way, WHAT THE **** ARE YOU? !"

Or...

HE-MAN: What would make you happy for Christmas, Orko?
NC as ORKO: How about some a pair of ******' legs? And a nose? Or maybe a ******' face, sweet Jesus!
HE-MAN: Oh, Orko.
NC as ORKO: Don't laugh at me, I WILL KILL YOU ALL!

Okay, but as for myself, I didn't SEE anything really weird today, but I HEARD some pretty weird lyrics on the radio today: "I wake up and French kiss the morning"... oh-kay... that's nice mental picture of a lonely man flopping his tongue around as he wakes up.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Something weird?

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!

I'm surprised nobody's done that one yet, I've been on a massive Nostalgia Critic kick today, what can I say? :big_grin:
I feel like I'm always on a massive Nostalgia Critic kick, lol. His show's a dream come true for fans of nostalgia. :flirt:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I saw some pretty interesting people today...

Like, you remember the movie "Dodgeball", with that girl scout who was on steroids, and a beaver tranquilizer? Yeah, I saw a girl today who looked just like her: the arm hair, the facial hair, etc. THEN, while at the store, I saw an old man (maybe in his 70s or 80s), walking around in short shorts. :eek: THEN, later still, while I was out and about, I saw a girl, who couldn't have been more than 15 or so, and she looked like she had D implants or something.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This was something I saw yesterday, but I forgot to mention it, until it came to my mind again just now...

A little old man driving around in a go-kart on the highway, lol.

Nick22

Reaction score
This was something I saw yesterday, but I forgot to mention it, until it came to my mind again just now...

A little old man driving around in a go-kart on the highway, lol.
love it :flirt:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Weird, but also very cool: At theatre practice today, after our rehearsals were done, there was another group there, and one of the boys was doing a split on the railing of some stairs