The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Nick22

Reaction score
This website

http://www.vat19.com/

How I ended up there is also weird but I wont go into that. Some of the products they sell...and then theres the descriptions and FaQs that are just as bizarre...

I'm oddly entertained XD
woah. at first i was rully confused as to what i was looking at. hahaha

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think I saw Snooki's long-lost twin Hispanic sister today... about four-foot-nothin' looking like two soccer balls in her shirt...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Walmart is now selling rolls of blank tickets.

Like the kind you get at carnivals and such? I THINK I've been struck with a creative idea...

outerelf

Reaction score
In math class we were studying about distributions and what consists of an average- we then found out that there was once a study done in the US that showed the bigger family you had, the lower grades there would be. Except in Utah. It threw our entire class for a loop.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In math class we were studying about distributions and what consists of an average- we then found out that there was once a study done in the US that showed the bigger family you had, the lower grades there would be. Except in Utah. It threw our entire class for a loop.
Isn't that where all those polygamist families live?

outerelf

Reaction score
Isn't that where all those polygamist families live?
Nope. They all actually live in Michigan. Joking. They live in Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Colorado, South Dakota, Mexico and Canada. They are scattered all over the place. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So guess what the fortune in my fortune cookie said tonight? "The creakiest door hangs longest".

What? :confused:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It almost sounds like its trying to say if you speak up and are persistent you can get things accomplished. Theres a similar creaky door metaphor that means that, and I can only gather this one means the same :smirk:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------
Snowth, I want that on a t-shirt!

-------------------

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know how everybody says that Nutella stuff is supposed to be all healthy-schmealthy, and that you should spread it on your toast or bagel as opposed to butter, jelly, jam, cream cheese, etc? Well, looking at a jar at the store, it surprisingly has really high fat content, even moreso than all the other stuff they say it's better than.

That's some serious false advertizing, lol.