1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Vic Romano, Aug 17, 2008.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'm with Charlie on this one, if nothing was covering her legs... of course, then again, at least around this time of year, girls seem to like to wear black tights, with boots, which is a combination I don't mind the least... :crazy:

Err... but, yeah, NOBODY knows how to dress for weather in this town... we're still going through an unseasonably warm spell right now, but everybody else is still walking around in sweaters, hoodies, coats, what have you, like they're freezing or something.
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  2. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Lol, I was being sarcastic. I can't stand people who dress like that, it's so tacky and unappealing. I think dressing more casually is more attractive.
  3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Snowthy, that tells me much more about you than i would have preferred to know :smirk:
  4. D'Snowth

Do people walking around in their jammies in public appeal to you Charlie? We got plenty of those kinds of lazy bums around here. :p
    Vincent Liu likes this.
  5. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

My cousin used to wear her jammies to work. :o
  6. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I always wear whatever I'm going to wear the next day when I go to sleep.
  7. Pinkflower7783

I could never do that! I actually did try that once just felt uncomftorable.
  8. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Doesn't help that I don't have PJs (though I do want one).
  9. Pinkflower7783

I love PJ's! I wish I could go out in public in PJ's...although people in Walmart do that all the time.
  10. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Hey, you're not the only one. I really want those Muppet pajama bottoms, but I can't find ANYTHING at my local Walmarts. :mad:
  11. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Okay, casually is the wrong word there, I don't like seeing people in pajamas either. Maybe subtle, or less attention-grabbing.
  12. D'Snowth

Why don't we all have just one great big MC Jammie Party then?

Though, I won't be able to attend any time soon... it's too freakin' warm for jammies right now! The best I can do right now is a t-shirt and knit pants, 'cause we're stuck in the 60s right now.
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

A jammie party?

I'll bring cheese puffs!
  14. D'Snowth

Cheese puffs? Dood, those are for wimps! Bring on the original crunchy Cheeto's, man!
  15. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Cheetos may be better, but a PJ party isn't complete without the good ol' puffs.
  16. Pinkflower7783

We're having a jammie party?
  17. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I'm always in my pajamas...usually...

I'm wearing old lady pajama pants right now :p

They are pastel blueish grren with flowers on them and lace around the bottom of the legs :p
  18. Pinkflower7783

Thanks for that information. :p
  19. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Watching Strictly Come Dancing with my Dad (not the weird part :p), just before the last dance, BBC One suddenly turned to BBC Two for a few minutes, thus missing the last dance! I don't know if there was a problem with the channel or our TV, but they seemed to carry on like nothing had happened. o__O
  20. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Okay, I just got through having a very weird conversation with somebody. Where to begin? (Sorry, this is going to be a bit long).

Well, today, while on youtube, I made comments on a few videos. One was on a clip from an episode of "Full House", the other was on a clip from an episode of "Kids Incorporated". Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of either shows, but they're guilty pleasures for me.

Anyhow, some girl inboxes me saying (with very poor grammar, I might add). "I like that show alot. CanI watch it?". Well obviously I didn't know what she was talking about, as she didn't specify anything. So I replied back, "Sorry, you totally lost me. What show are you talking about". She said to me "Kids Incorporated. I love that show. Can I watch it". I felt she was making a mistake, so very politely I said, "Sorry, I don't have any episodes. But there are plently on youtube, I'm sure".

Well, this kid kept inboxing me every five minutes, with the topic of her message acting as the title of the message every time. She went on to repeatedly tell me about how she had a major crush on one of the guys from "Kids Inc.". Well, that's nice, I guess, but being a guy, I really couldn't care less. And she kept asking me the same darn questions every time she sent me a message. Being the easy going person that I am, I kept politely replying.

But eventually, this got out of hand. She set me a message saying, "Your the same age as me right?". I'm thinking to myself, "How the heck should I know?! Besides, why do you want to know that? Isn't that a bit personal". I basically sent that thought to her (though more politely). Then she said something like, "oh sorry. I just don't want to be kidnapped and expletive deleted by you".

I was really getting weirded out (and annoyed) by this, but being the polite person I am, I thought that maybe she was kidding. Either way, I got another reply from her that said "I don't want to be expletive deleted by you. I don't like Michael Jackson". So finally I blocked her, which I should have done earlier.

This person was either a troll or somone with serious mental problems.
    Very odd, indeed. But, hey, it's far from the weirdest thing ever.
    newsmanfan and CaseytheMuppet like this.