The “What did you do today?” thread

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I watched The Kennedy Center Honors on CBS, as well as a few Level Up episodes I taped on Cartoon Network. It was a pretty fun day.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
My parents and I played one game of the Hobbir board game, and then I watched the seond movie of The Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers. I know it sounds weird, but I became a Tolken fan after reading his books.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Successfully installed a new hard drive in my family's old computer. :smile:
Time to install the OS.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Spent a good amount of time tying to hook up my ps3 to my tv. I THINK I got it fixed...my ps3 was trying to display the picture at a higher resolution than my tv can. Hope I don't get any more "no signal" problems :stick_out_tongue:

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I walked my dog, made vegan cheese pizza for lunch, looked up a few smoothie recipes, played a few rounds of Fruit Ninja on my new Kindle Fire, showered, made a fake "soft serve" in my blender out of frozen bananas, cocoa powder, peanut butter, and hemp milk, and now I'm charging my Kindle and goofing off online. God, I love winter break. :cool:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Currently staying over at my cousins with my sister as we do every year as it is our Granny's birthday tomorrow. We went to see The Snow Queen play and enjoyed it immensely.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I just helped my sister apply to three different colleges. It was exhausting, but it's done now and I'm glad to have helped her out.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I did a lot more work on the aforementioned puppet, and I got a Full Perfect Combo AAA in Boom Boom Dollar Heavy, 8 feet, 170 BPM, arrows triple-speeded to 510. If you don't know what that means, don't worry, it's DDR talk.

Hubert

Reaction score
I went bowling today with some relatives...and reminded myself that I stink at bowling.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Hey Snowth: it's no big deal. Body scan takes all of 3 seconds, and didn't hurt a bit. :smile:

Worked, goofed off playing a hashtag game with my crush on twitter, pondered story ideas, caught up here...now off to Target to snag some half-off chocolate!

-------------