The “What did you do today?” thread

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
This thread is for anyone who wants to share what he or she did today!

For example, my life drawing was most interesting today. We had to draw our model in three different poses on one sheet, but starting from the foot instead of the head. Not only that, but the left foot of each drawing had to be drawn on the same spot so they would be overlapping. After that, there was the standard long drawing, but after five minutes we were told to turn our papers upside down and continue the drawing. Another five minutes later, it was drawing the right way up, but we had to switch easels with another person and “correct” their picture. Yet another five minutes, we changed easels again and did the same. Finally, it was back to our own drawing to finish off for the rest of the lesson. Phew!

But enough about me! What about you?

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I watched The Muppets for the first time (it was good). But before that, I wasted the morning on the computer at my college library, went to my one class of the day, and came home.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I went to work today when I was supposed to have the day off. Nothing new there-- it's been that way the last 6 weeks.