Snoop Doggy Dog (The Degenerate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by tomahawk
i dare anyone to find another post she has made in muppet central. be it in action figures, in merchandise or even maybe a hi how are you all doing. i don't believe there is one. she came in here with an agenda. she didn't come in here because she is a muppet fan. maybe if she answered some of all of our questions we would all have a better understanding of where she is coming from. but if she continues to spout out the same exact drivel taken out of the how control what other people are watching book than i for one will not let up.
In all honesty, I'd have to agree to that! I mean, firstly regaurding Muppets as kids stuff??? NO real muppet fan would say that! Not even if they gave up Muppet Fandom. DIgimon, is a kids show. Barney the Dinosaur is a kids show. For Kids only is a kids show (well, no! I made that one up as a joke). But come on. Who here actually knows that Jim first refused Sesame Street becasue he'd be listed as a children's entertainer. I don't even think she knows how the Muppets work.

She never answers or responds to any of our questions or comments. I think she doesn't even LIKE the Muppets.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Could it be that the Rolling Stone article inspired this post in the first place? The caption annoyingly labels the special "Kid's TV." The Muppets need a better PR agent.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by tomahawk
no phillip, she may not have single-handedly got snoop off the special, but i dare anyone to find another post she has made in muppet central. be it in action figures, in merchandise or even maybe a hi how are you all doing. i don't believe there is one. she came in here with an agenda. she didn't come in here because she is a muppet fan. maybe if she answered some of all of our questions we would all have a better understanding of where she is coming from. but if she continues to spout out the same exact drivel taken out of the how control what other people are watching book than i for one will not let up. no matter how long and tedious this thread gets. i don't think anyone should back down on what they stand for.
respectfully,james hemstead
I've got to agree with that one. I've been in pretty much ever forum with new posts over the past week or so that she's been around, and this forum is the only place I've seen her. She's spouting out all of this opinionated stuff about how Snoop is so bad, and how seeing him in a cameo role on the Muppet special is so bad, especially now that his scenes have now moved to the cutting room floor, regardless that there are fans of his that post here, she won't give reasons to back up her claims, and she never answers any of our questions.

She's spamming us.

-Kim

Drtooth

Reaction score
Spam Spam Spam Spam
Spam Spam Spam Spam
Spam Spam Spam Spam
Spam Spam Spam Spam
Spam Spam Spam Spam

Aw, this is no time for Monty Python!

grail

Reaction score
to captcrouton - no missles here, my friend...

believe me when i say that you and i are in complete agreement. i have never smoked (anything), nor drank, and will not be starting...for many of the same reasons you stated. plus the fact i think it's disgusting to begin with.

we're also absolutely in agreement in terms of what "sex" is, and again, i personally feel prostitution is degrading and wrong.

however, i also believe that people were given free will, and should be allowed to make their own decisions...provided it does not endanger someone else and/or impinge on THAT person's free will. if someone decided that they want to partake in such activities, why is it my place to MAKE them stop? especially in a day and age where it is physically impossible to NOT know the possible rammifications. i can give them my opinions, and my reasons for them, but i cannot take away that person's ability to make their own decisions.

i hope this explains my previous statements a little better

tomahawk

Reaction score
you know what makes all of this worthwhile. is when my daughter and i wake up in the morning or come home from being out, you know what the first thing she asks to see is? the muppets. shes1 and a half and she'll just sit there and go muppets, muppets(in her own little way) ppppp(which is her version of please). i grew up watching the muppets and i am very proud of how i turned out(my wife on the other hand thinks i'm a little overboard on the collecting). i am also very proud of the fact that i can now pass all of the wonder,beauty,magic and art down to my daughter. i am sorry if i have offended anyone with my bluntness. i just feel i need to stand up for what i believe.
your muppet friend, james

Patty E.

Reaction score
This controversy, was covered on national television, national newspaper with a minimum of two national radio stations.

Bottom line- Gang behavior, foul talk, and crude conduct is neither impressive or endorsed. Further, Henson Productions has no duty to provide a forum for a CRIPS gang member. The options looked similar to this: 1.) Maintain a wholesome flavor and expand the marketing and viewing audience by encouraging parents to share the Muppets with their children. or,
2. Give parents a reason to turn off the TV.

For those who question: I wrote my initial letter because I have been an adoring fan of the Muppets for many a moon. In closing, it deserves to be mentioned the level of consideration and sensitivity in which the Henson Company has handled this matter. Thank you.

Respectfully,
Patty E.
:cool:

tomahawk

Reaction score
see patty, i think an adoring fan would have at least come in and said hi to other adoring muppet fans first.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Patty E.

For those who question: I wrote my initial letter because I have been an adoring fan of the Muppets for many a moon.
As long as you are a fan, we all appologize for our behavior.

We just thought that it was suspicious that you never posted anything besides those two threads.

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
Wow,

Is everyone loving one another again? Let's all sing the Rainbow Connection. All together now...

Seriously though. I'm ready to call it quits on this thread. With your permission, I'd like to save debates for another time. I had something pretty important suddenly come up in my life.

Love and Kisses
Pat Robertson
(well, not really)

Status
Not open for further replies.