Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

Thijs

Reaction score
Hey Count, good to hear from you again, and thanks for your information. May I ask for your real name, so we can put you on the 'Thanks' page?

here some answers on your questions

1 The Count's age is in Sesame Street Unpaved
2 A few weeks ago, you asked about Snuffy's real name. In Sesame Street Unpaved it is spelled Aloysius Snuffleupagus
3 Stupid me. It's countess von Dahling, she is in Unpaved:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good to hear back from you, Tommy. Do you have other contributor's names on the site's "Thanks" section? If so, then I'll E-mail you my info and hope it helps to make the overall site better.
BTW: Yes, thanks for reminding me, went back and confirmed that I had the wrong spelling in the posts but the correct spelling in my master listing and on the site where I found it. Have a good day and let me know if the info I sent you proves helpful or if there's anything else I can help with.

Thijs

Reaction score
Hey Count,

good to see you have an avatar and your email adress in your posts. Email me your name and we will put it on the site.
Are you willing to write Guy Smiley's bio?

Thijs

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to see that you like the avatar, it was made by Justin Faulknor a fellow forum member over at Palisades' forum. Sure, I'll probably work on the bio tonight and send you the whole pack in one E-mail. Thanks and have a good day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Tommy, check your E-mail! Just sent you the information I have on Guy Smiley. Hope this helps, and if you have any other questions let me know how I can help. Have a good day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well no, I sent the E-mail with Guy Smiley's bio to Tommy's E-mail via the Muppet Central forum link. But if you say that it would be better to send it directly to the website's E-mail, then I'll proceed to do so as soon as I get a chance to sit down and type the whole thing over again. Thanks for letting me know what happened, and have a good day.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Count,

No, no need to type it out again.

ill just wait and get it when Tommie gets back.

see ya

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I'd like to help!

I like how your website is coming, especially when "Rare Muppets" are featured. I'd like to help with some bio's, but I'm afraid that I might have the same Muppet bio as someone else. (Such as me and The Count having Guy Smiley's bio, which I actually don't). Is there a list I can use to help you guys?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, you can always go into the site and check out which characters still don't have an active bio of their own and choose which ones you'd like to contribute a bio for. Besides, this is a collaborative effort so don't worry if someone's already done a bio of a character that you'd like to create yourself. After all, the bio for Guy Smiley that I sent to the site isn't fully complete. And the more facts about one character that other people send to the website, the more complete that character's bio becomes providing that better a resource.