Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Tooth,

Tommie said that he was going to do that, If you would like to write something up your welcome to !

All the Bio's are handled by Tommie, Images and website by me.

see ya

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I've tried visiting the site and I got an error message. It might be a good idea to increase the bandwidth so we don't have this problem that often. Just thought I'd suggest that.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
DaffyFan,

We cant do nothing about the Bandwidth sorry.

It should be ok now tho.

see ya

Drtooth

Reaction score
Warrick.. quick question.

Are you going to put Manah Manah in the site?

Since Abelardo Montoiya was once on an episode of Sesame Street, does he count as a one time character, or a guest star?

Thijs

Reaction score
Mahna will be on the site, I mean The SS version, wich looks different. Same goes for Beautiful Day.

I have to discuss with Warrick about Montoya.

UPDATE:

Zizzy Zoomers added
Bruno added
Lefty added

I also added many bio's! Take a look and tell what is missing:

Alice
Bruno
Barkley
Betty
Count
Countess (wich I don't know, tell me: is it dahling or backwards?)
Cathleen Cow
Deena
Elmo
Ernie

I updated
Bert
Big Bird
Cookie

Could somebody please give me information about the charactyer named Aristotle? We only have his picture.

Thijs

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Tommy, this is the Count. Sorry to let you down and not provide the bios for Bert and Big Bird like I said I would. Just got involved in some other projects, both personal and class-related. If there's anything I can help you out with just let me know.
Here are a few pointers I'll gladly give you for free.
1 The character's full name is Betty Lou.
2 The name of the character who looks like Mahna Mahna is Bip Bippadotta.
3 OK, if the Countess whose picture you have has a necklace with the numbers 1 to 10 in perfect ascending order stretching from her right shoulder to her left, then that's Countess Dahling von Dahling. If her necklace has the numbers 10 to 0 in perfect descending order in like fashion, then that's Countess von Backwards. Also, Countess Dahling von Dahling has blonde or yellow curly hair whereas Countess von Backwards has brown or dark hair streaming down her head.
Hope this helps you out with your endeavors.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Tommy, here's an afterthought that might prove informative. The Count von Count, his relatives, and all other characters like him are male and female versions of a mythic monster called the Azeman. Why it's called an Aze-Man when the creature is most notedly female is a mystery even to me. Anyway, this female vampire or vampiress does usually try to drink the blood of her victims. But instead of warding off her attacks with a wreath of garlic or crucifixes, you can detain her long enough for an escape via other methods. Just remember to carry something like a bunch of beads or broomsticks, scatter them on the floor at her feet, and this South American bloodshot beauty will actually stop to count the number of items dropped at her toes. Obviously, there are gender differences for the characters from Sesame involved, but I thought I'd mention it. Hope this helps and have a great weekend.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Abelardo Montoya will not be added, He was a guest.

Bip Bippadotta will be added, As will Splurge, Beautiful Day Monster and the Snerfs.

They had actual names, but i need to check the video to see what they were called.

There is also Fred, The dragon. He is in the sketch where Kermit tried to teach Grover about being "In The Box".
When Grover tries to get in, Fred comes out and scares him.

If anyone has a picture of Fred, it will be very helpfull.
The Sketch was released in the 'Sesame Street Puzzlers' book in the First season.

thanks

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Tommy, just browsed throughthe site and I like the direction it's taking. Here are a few tips/questions.
1 Alphabetization of the character's names needs to be implemented to make it a well-working encyclopedia.
2 Alice does look like Snuffy only smaller. Other than this, her fur is a lighter shade of brown and she wears a baby blue bow over her eyes on top of her head.
3 How did you arrive at the Count's age? Where does it say that? Hope you got the post I made earlier about his particular vampiric origins. Also, there's a sketch from Season 3, if that's correct, where he's counting the blocks from a pyramid that Ernie built. This is the only documented moment I know of thanks to the MC forums where the Count employed a power of vampiric hypnotism to make both Ernie and Bert in turn silent whilst the Count counted the pyramid blocks. First, he destroyed the pyramid by putting the blocks apart as he counted them, then he reassembled the pyramid counting the blocks again, and finally ruined the pyramid counting the blocks a final time which made Ernie sad with Bert's interference causing the third counting of the blocks.
4 As for the Countesses, just refer to the post I made earlier.
5 Grover's Mommy, never appeared on the show to my recollection. But I could be wrong on this, and there's a really good full-body picture of the character on the cover of the book Sesame Street Treasury Vol. 4 where she's walking Dimples the Dog.
6 Who's Furline Huskie? Is this name spelled correctly? Please describe him further since I don't know this character.
7 Benny Rabbit worked at the Furry Arms Hotel owned by Sheri Netherland and managed by Humphrey and Ingrid, the parents of Baby Natasha.
8 Polly Darton usually sang country songs with a back up group of Muppet dogs called the Git Along Little Doggies, and her most famous song denoting her home or living quarters is "My Old Triangle Home" or "Triangle Home".
9 Professor Hastings most famous song is the U Lecture conducted with Ernie and the Proffessor found on the record album The Sesame Street Muppets sing the Alphabet or Alphabet Album.
10 The Zizzy Zoomers are among the classic ancient characters of the show. Basically, they were Muppet heads like the Muppaphones except that the Zoomers zipped along in a dark outer space background singing a song about all kinds of Z-named movements they could make at a fast pace. The song's also on the Alphabet Album.
Hope this helps the cause.