Season 38 Characters thread

Drtooth

Reaction score
Amazing Al- Lavendar Live hands AM, orange traingle nose, blue eye lids, light brown tussled hair and eye brows. Wore a bluejean jacket.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ Delivery Co. Delivery Guy- Hot Pink Live Hands AM, big blue round nose. Wide open eyes, Big grey bushy eye brows, bald, wore blue delivery uniform with the ABC logo on his shirt and hat.

Tapdancing Tomato- Standard Muppet tomato with vines for feet.

Pit Crew- 3 Monkey Muppets in orange racing uniforms. 2 of the monkeys were the Davey and Joey puppets, one was a new one that was slightly bigger, has nostrils, and orange stringy hair.

Tap Dancing Chicken- Stangard Brown Chicken.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Some more new entries...

Episode 4155: Ralphie leaves Baby Bear.
The Parrot Magazine Delivery Woman.
The characters from Annie Get Your Gumbo, would appreciate help in identifying them by name as I believe each's names were mentioned.
The names of the two kids Big Bird greets at the beginning of the episode.

Thanks, hope to hear from you guys soon.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Parrot mail woman- Lavendar live hands, round yellow nose, pink lids with lashes, Brown paigeboy type haircut- Navy blue Mail carrier's uniform.

Annie get your Gumbo cast.

(4 of the characters are the same reused actor family, I'll note them)

Annie- Mom puppet
Frank- Dad puppet
Tina- Daughter Puppet
Son Puppet (I forget his name, or if it was mentioned)

Now, here's the new ones

Ethel- Curvey headed pink rod Am Blue/grey wild hair, pink small round nose, pink lids with lashes, glasses.

Uncle Myron- Orange Pumpkin Am, Small pink triangular nose
Brown hair, Glasses, Blue lids.

Cat- Orange Tabby puppet

They all wore cowboy uniforms, but I can't get into specifics, since they were all different, and I didn't get a chance to categorize them, since the segment moved too quick. But the girls wore girlish, bright colors, and the men wore earth tone types.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. Wasn't the boy's name Biff? And was it "Uncle" Myron? From what I heard of the song, both Myron and Ethel were cousins. And wasn't there a third character voiced by Eric who sang along with Myron and Ethel?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Eric was Myron. I believe they called him Uncle Myron at the beginning. It may have been a continuity error or something.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
New entries for you to ponder over...

Episode 4157: Elmo teaches Abby how to play pretend.
Prince, Abby's doll.
The family from Dinner Theater: Pear.
The AM who showed up at the end of Concert for Cuchara, how should she be listed?

Hope to hear from my friends soon.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Abby's Doll Prince: A small frog plush toy, with wide open muppet eyes, exactly like Elmo's. It wore a small golden crown. When she kissed it, it turned into a Prince doll. It kinda looked like Bert without the eyebrow, in prince robes with a pink cape.

The AM at the end of the spoon thing wasn't an AM. It was a Spoon. It had wide open eyes with red moving lips.

The family was the same as it usually was. But there was a pear that had a black afro, pink sunglasses and a random floating hand.

And then there was the chicken. Unlike the usual brown Camilla looking ones, it was a white one with big wide open eyes. Don't know if they ever used it before.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just a few from today...

Episode 4159: Rosita gets upset when Zoe and Abby are playing together.
The White Rabbit, he shows up to get his teapot derusted at the Fix-It-Shop.
Or was that some other Wonderland character?

Skyla.
Rafphael/Raphaelle.
These were the two kids in Oscar's Grouchketeer Band.

Hope to hear from my friends soon, thanks.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The "white" rabbit. He wasn't exactly white... and to tell you the truth, until he mentioned being late and pulling out the pocket watch, I swore he could have been the March Hair (due to the needing to fix the Tea Pot).

Anyway, on to the description. It seems they used a lavender live hands AM for the base. They covered it with matching lavender fur. he had Eyes with matching lavender lids, a big round orange nose, and a large white moustache. he had a brown sweater vest with a white shirt and black tie underneith.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Last batch of characters.

Episode 4160: Grouch News Network.
Dan Rather-Not
Walter Cranky
Algada (SP?) (human kid who says the alphabet with Abby).
Elmo's World: Helping.
The Nurse
The Crossing Guard
The Lifeguard

Hope to hear from yous guys soon and have a rotten day.