Season 38 Characters thread

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dan Rather-Not- Light orange Grouch, small patch of Grey hair. brown Suit with red tie (surprisingly neat looking)

Walter Cranky- Dark grey balding Grouch with lighter grey hair, and small patchy mustache. Wearing a dark grey suit with light grey tie.

Nurse- Lavendar rod AM, Small round orange nose, blue lids. Blonde paigeboy haircut. White Nurses uniform with hat. She's holding a small pink AM baby with short brown curl for hair.

Crossing Guard- Orange pumpkin rod AM Blue lids, Large pink tear drop nose. Fuzzy light brown hair. Crossing guard uniform, orange vest, yellow hat.

Life Guard- Yellow Guy Smiley AM with rod arms. Bald, wears sunglasses, Lifeguard sleeveless T-shirt with red cross on it. Whistle around neck.

and here's some others of note

Flemmy Award- A golden statue of a grouch holding a large trash can over his shoulders.

Sleeping Beauty- Lavender rod AM. Blue lids, small round pink nose. Short brown hair with braided sides (sort of like Princess Leia, but braided, and not totally covering her ears- only way to describe it). Golden crown with spaced jewels on front. Golden robe with frilly neck and sleeves.

Guy driving car in E-mail- Orange Pumpkin AM, open eyes, large oval green nose, grey hair. I think he worse glasses. He looked a little like Doc from Fraggle Rock in Puppet form.

And I rarely do a human, but I think you may need this one-
Miss Noodle 2 (Mr. noodle's other sister) African american woman, long black braided pigtails.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Saw Episode 4138 today, and listened closely to the Meal or No Meal segment. The five presenter ladies are in order:
Dish #1: Carmen.
Dish #2: Paula.
Dish #3: Joey.
Dish #4: Erica.
Dish #5: Leslie.
Hope that helps, these'll all be added to the list.