Season 38 Characters thread

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dawg the Dog (A play on Randy Jackson always acalling everyone dog) is the standard Brown eared Beagle muppet.

B was a Gold Glittered B with a mouth inbetween the 2 bumps that had a weird downward curve. It has Pink eye lids with black lashes.

W was a wide eyed character with one of those small flap string mouths. It was pink and Diamond studded. The face was in the middle upward bit, like usual

I was a blue glittered character with a similar flap string mouth with pink eyes with lashes and 2 ble rosey cheeks holding the mouth together. The face was exclusively in the top cross of the I.

0 was a periwinkle color with sad looking eyes that had peach lids. The inner circular negative space served as a nose. And unlike most letter/number muppets, it had a standard opening and closing muppet mouth (not a flap or something sculpted inward).

The Delivery woman was a lavandard round AM with live hands, a small round green nose, and pink eye lids. She has short wavy brown hair, and wore a standard brown UPS delivery uniform.

the 2 bananas were the small rod puppets with flaps for mouths. one was a man (open regular Muppet eyes) and the other was female (open eyes with lids, and lipstick).

There was also a WASA scientist that was a blue/green colored worm (alternating with lighter blue/green stripes) and an albert einstine hair do and mustache.

You didn't see Slimey's friend at all, she was just mentioned.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... That was probably Professor Albert Einslime, who also appeared during the Slimey to the Moon episodes.
And I thought Glow Worm was Slimey's girlfriend.

Oh well, thanks for the help, will make the additions eventually.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Mmm... That was probably Professor Albert Einslime, who also appeared during the Slimey to the Moon episodes.
And I thought Glow Worm was Slimey's girlfriend.

Oh well, thanks for the help, will make the additions eventually.

I believe she was called "Glowie" in that episode. Must be a nickname or something.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Today's cast...

Episode 4143: Sleeping Grouchy.
Princess Grouchy.
The King (Roscoe Orman) and the Queen (Sonia Manzano).
Should they be added to the list as this? Or would it be better to label them as Princess Grouchy's parents?
The Wizard.
The Herald, who announced the search for a prince to wake the princess.
Prince Elmo.
Prince Slimey.
Prince Telly.
The Cat's Meow.
The kid who appeared with Grover in the Muppet-Kid Moment about tickling.
Elmo's World: The Nose.
Elmo's World: Gepetto.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Cat's Meow? once again, that is our old friends Chip and Dip.

The Wizard is aon orange Pumpkin AM (so glad I finally got the official name of the puppet) with a small round orange nose and heavy pink eye lids, and small wire frame pair of glasses. It had the standard Gandalf/ Dumbledore white beard, mustache, and long hair. It wore the same clothes the Wizard from the "In my Book" remake with Ernie and Bert.

The Herald wore herald clothes, with a big feathered cap and such. He was a small rod armed diamond green with a bigger round pink nose and green lids. he had a brown page boy haircut.

Gepetto was the large orange round AM with live hands. he wore similarly small wire frame glasses as the wizard. he had white Gepetto hair and a moustache sort of like Disney's version. He even wore similar brown vest and white shirt. he had a small green round nose and heavy pink eye lids.

I must also add that the Pinocci-elmo puppet looked like it was made of wood, and wore clothes similar to the Muppet News Flash Pinoccio.

There was also a Groucho Marx Muppet. he wasn't on too long, and I didn't get too good a look at him. He was the purple "Fozzie Bear" AM (that is he had a curved head, much like the shape of Fozzie Bear). And He had a large orange teardrop shaped nose, and heavy orange lids. GBasically he had the same black hair configuration, bushy eye brows, bushy mustache.... he wore a dark grey suit.

The Nose was a giant caucasian flesh toned nose, disembodied. It wore a black bowler hat, similar to the real Jimmy Durante. It was about as big as Elmo, and it floated around.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Here again...

Episode 4144: Triangle Lover of the Day.
Tom Twinkletoes, from Dancing with Triangles.
The three judges from Dancing with Triangles, how should they be listed?
James Blunc's Triangle, was this a Muppet triangle or just a regular one?
Any characters from the ending?

Hope to hear from someone soon.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Triangle was indeed a muppet this time. It was somewhere in between red and pink in color, and had a light pink small round nose, a sculpted in black mouth, and muppet eyes with heavy pink lids.

I gave the explanation of Tom Twinkle Toes as this earlier
Yellow Guy Smiley AM. He looks similar, especially the hair, but it's a lighter color (brown I think) he has a red tear drop nose, heavy eyes with red lids. Black Tuxedo, white shirt, black bow tie. Live hands. But to add to it, his eyes were actually more orange than red, and his hair was like greying brown hair. The lighting situation made it tough to tell if it was either or, but it was greying brown. With greying brown eye brows.

The Judges.... Well, I would guess they are caricatures of the real judges, and I would list them as Judge name Muppet. I don't watch the show regularly, so I don't know the names.

Girl Judge: Small Pink Lavender AM, rod arms, slanted/thin blue eyes with thick blue lids and eyelashes. She had a small triangular orange nose. She had long flowing Blackish Brownish hair. She wore some sort of red/Brown sequined dress, similar to the models on the Meal or No Meal skit.

Male Judge 1: Orange Pumpkin AM. Large Blue tear drop nose, red lids. White hair, balding, almost completely. He wore a brown suit with a blue tie. rod arms

Male Judge 2: Green rounded diamond AM. Large orange tear drop nose, eyes with blue lids. Neatly combed brown hair. Dark grey/almost black suit. rod arms

There was also a Knight guarding the Triple Crown. He was the fat blue Am with a large helmet that looked like a cross between a Spanish Conquistador hat and a Knight helmet. It covered his eyes completely. he had a brown Mustache and a pink nose. And NO Mouth. He also wore metal gauntlets and I think a red suit with a coat of arms on it (it was hard to tell) and he carried around a triangle scepter

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Questions... From Episode 4145: Fairy Tale Emergencies.
Characters:
Three Little Pigs.
Big Bad Wolf.
Humpty Dumpty.
King's Men and King's Horses.
Sleeping Beauty.
Bugle-Playing Rooster.
Prince.
Goldilocks.
Monsters who sang backup for the song about the number 1.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Most of the characters have been recycled.

The Prince is the same Prince Charming they've been using the last 2 seasons, with the light brown hair.

The pigs are the same cartoon pigs they've been using for a while, only they were wearing clothes. The Brick pig had a yellow construction helmet on.

The only change was The Big Bad Wolf.

Instead of using the purple one they've used for the last few years, it was grey, had no movable eyebrow, and it's mouth was wider. plus he had a red nose. But other than that it looked similar to the purple one. Maybe a tad bit bigger.

The King's horses were the muppet Pony, and Buster the wonder horse dressed medievally, and the 2 men were both diamond green AM with neat black near brown hair and green lid eyes and red small round noses. They wore night helmets and that chainmail or whatever it's call that has the coat of arms on it. They were yellow and red.

Sleeping Beauty (I don't know if it's the one they used a season ago) but she was the large round lavender am with live hands. She had a small red nose and very heavy blue eye lids with lashes. Her hair was wavy/curley and blonde. She wore a white ruffly shirt, and some sort of brown vest. She wore a red ring on her left hand, middle finger.

The rooster is the standard black rooster muppet.