Palisades Series 3 pics are on-line!

UncleDeadly

Reaction score
The more I see of these figurines, the more I want to rush out and buy them!

But I'll just have to wait until I get a job and have some money flowing in until I start sending all that money out on these.

ronskimomo

Reaction score
The Kitchen playset with Swedish Chef is going to be spectacular. It has more stuff in it than my kitchen. I will miss the stands, but as long as they can stand on their own I will be happy. I would be a little worried about zoot standing on his own. I can't wait for these to hit stores. Wait, I can't wait for series two to hit stores.

sidcrowe

Reaction score
I'm continuing to wait on my bust of Gonzo :smile:

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Hey all! this thread convinced me to join. Great forum!

Anyways, what's this about Janice?!?! I need her! She was hilarious in The Great Muppet Caper..."...And I said look mother, it's my life ooo-kay? So if I want to live on a beach and walk around naked-"
I think we'll see her, how could this line fail? I personally love the variations...yes that's right. The more figures the better, for me. Great job Ken and everyone at Palisades! I especially like the "it's evolution, baby..."features on the site. Long live the Muppets!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Janice shouldn't be too far off. She won't be in wave four but I don't think Ken will make us wait too long or he will suffer the wrath of Byron (our resident Janice enthusiast).

Luke

Reaction score
Wow - they are the greatest Photos yet. Apparently my mum (who's a near 50 year old record company and management exec) is so impressed she wants me to buy her a Kitchen playset for christmas so that she can have it as a display piece in her own Kitchen. Knowing her and her cooking skills i'll probably be able to post pictures of a burnt down, totally trashed out playset by the New Year and we'll have 'Emergency Room Patient' Sweedish Chef variant to go alongside Dr Bob and Nurse Janice. :big_grin:

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Wow, that's one truly amazing playset Ken. Gotta be the most detailed set I've ever seen. The woodgrain, the brick backsplash, the cobble oven. It's beautiful. That's the first time I noticed the phone. I hope the production pieces all look this good.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Something about the arrangement of Rowlf's face strikes me as not quite right. His eyes look too soft, his head rather wide. Also, on top of his head he just has a tuft of darker fur instead of the amount he usually has. I would say make the face a little smaller, because it looks a bit big and a bit wide for his head.

Dang, I'm starting to have more qualms with Series 3 but at the same time I'm a little squeamish about voicing them 'cause I hate to be criticizing rather than nice/supportive. I think that Series 3 has more bugs to be worked out before they look enough like the real thing to sell, the Swedish Chef and Lew Zealand excepted.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole