Palisades Series 3 pics are on-line!

towels

Reaction score
Also different surfaces hold color differently. Matching a felt shade to a plastic shade can't be easy. Still, they should compare the figure to screen shots, not just the actual Muppet.

SuperGrover

Reaction score
Matt,

You want some real fun, you should try putting your Muppet figures under a black light if you haven't already. Talk about changing colors and interesting lighting! Dr. Teeth changes color the most. His hair & beard glow! His vest too.

Totally psychedelic, man! :cool:

matleo

Reaction score
Funny I was thinkign about that the other night. hmmm.I have a blacklihg tin my office from some blacklight puppets I built a few years ago. when it gets dark I'll have to pull it out and play with my figs!!! Thanks!!! Wonder how the exclusive Dr. teeth looks under there!!

--Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
i must be the last to see these and they are great but simalr sugestions,

frist off Rowlf...i would kinda like a better explanation on why the reg Rowlf is not being relased then, if not then? when? i mean the tux was a EX fig in the first place like the kermit one, but rowlf isn't coming with a top hat. kinda wish the figs would still have stands too but whatch gonna do? i kinda think rowlfs eyes are too crossed and are looking up too much. i wish they would reconsider have him as and Ex and have the reg rowlf first.

scooter magnifacent! that's all i'll say!

lew, he is kinda pale, i thought he was coming with eels too?

zoot is nice but may need a little work like lew

chef and the playset are out of this world they are on planet koosbane!!!!

Zack)Rowlf the, i was thinking that rowlf wouldn't be wearing shoes, but they are nice,Dog.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
frist off Rowlf...i would kinda like a better explanation on why the reg Rowlf is not being relased then, if not then?
Hey Zack,

Great suggestions. They've moved Regular Rowlf back because a) they have something good planned for him, and also want to research a new way of articulating him. b) to keep some of the more desirable 'big guns' back so that there is a greater chance of the figure line being strong enough to last for the future, in the same way we are seeing Gonzo in the cape, but not in the Tux or Jumper until later.

I agree that it's a disapointment because everyone was looking forward to the regular figure, but if it means Kozzebanes and Pigs In Space in the future then it's likely worth it.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
what if the line get cancled and there is no Janice?!?!

Thanks Luke, yes i read that in the ask Ken post and am more relived now, but i'm going to speek my mind on it cause it's my favorite dog and well, cause i can;-)but even though i'm about to give my complants i'm honored that Ken plans to give Rowlf specail treatment and i hope he's able to stick to that plan. i was even thinking it would be cool for rowlf's mouth to open and close!

i just wish it was Scooter getting the ax and not Rowlf. but you couldn't really have a super hero scooter as part of the regs unless they made a tux scooter now which would be unlikey.

not that i don't like Scooter, i think he's the best looking one in that series, i just said that because he's the only one who "was "going to have an EX fig in series 3 before the change.

of corse i love the whole reg Rowlf the best after seeing him but i just hope he comes out more sooner then later.

i would say forget that rat in "what is it now series 4??!?!"(as i just read) poor janice!

it's not like us muppet fans wll stop buying them and other people are just gobbling them up as well, why not stick to the orignal plan, are people who noticed rowlf the dog in a tux going to think"oh reg rowlf must be coming out later) they could think"oh the reg Rowlf must be all sold out" .
or not even think of it at all, the only larger amout of people who will know are the muppet fans and most of us plan on getting both anyways so why not the reg first?

with gonzo it's diffrent, he is a daredevil and shoots him self out of cannons all the time, not that rowlf can't look classy all the time but can't he look classic first?

i would rather have Sam pushed back then janice, but i would like it better the way it was first planed "they always say go with your frist choice " lets just say i would rather be safe then sorry, sure the line could go longer this way but it also couldn't ya never know, but if sam and janice and reg rowlf got cut out then...huh?what happend? also i think statler and waldorf should be movied up before bo and the news man. i know more cool stuff could come out but IF it doesn't then your line is janice-less...

Zack)Rowlf the,does Bryon like the sound of that?Do YOU like the sound of that? I know i don't like the sound of that!Dog.

Alex888

Reaction score
SERIES 3~~!

Wow! Mucho impressed!

1) Rowlf: perfect...except are we not gonna get a Rowlf...naked?
2) Scooter: perfect except for the eye size and spacing.
3) Chef: bork bork!
4) Zoot: groovy

5)...LEW!: the man! perfect...i am so glad...he was the one i was most worried about! I am pleased...I agree his skin is a little light, but I have faith!

love these guys!
al

NOW...Nigel, Hilda, George, Mildred, Annie Sue, Wayne & Wanda...and all the rest! woohoo!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Could we be jumping the gun?

I don't think Ken has officially said anything of bumping Janice. He knows we all want our groovy chick asap. I know this information was listed on the latest figure update on MC, but until I hear confirmation from Palisades it's best not to worry about it. I personally wish whe had come in series 2 but I'm sure we'll see her next year.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Well i figuered that the MC list was offical from Palisades but "always" could change,and very well will change but i'm sure rizzo wasn't put there out of thin air, someone had to say it.

Zack)Rowlf the,Dog.

RustyRyan

Reaction score
Series 3 is pretty sad

I just wanted to say series 1 is awesome and series 2 is even better. But now series 3 came along and then the standard Rowlf is not in it. That was the figure I was waiting for in this series. I mean will still buy the tuxedo Rowlf but c'mon Palisades you are going to make us wait until 2004 to buy that standard Rowlf. That is just not fair. They should just release the original Rowlf in this series with the tuxedo Rowlf to be release as an exclusive figure.

Scooter is allright, he could have been better.

Zoot, Lew Zealand, and The Swedish Chef are very well made.

All in all, it could have been the best series, but not having that standard Rowlf threw me off.

Thanks.