1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Now what's going on with YouTube?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

But your a bat demon or demon bat remember? I only said demon so you don't count. :p And stop making me muffin!!! :p
  2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I've made it a game. And now to flee before Snowthy yells at me

*flees*
  3. Pinkflower7783

*flees with Sarge* and I'm calling you Sarge again just because well I want to...:p
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

This BETTER be a some kind of bug/glitch or joke or something, because it appears YT just removed a BUNCH, and I mean a BUNCH of my videos for no reason. Seriously, I didn't receive any kind of notification, no copyright notices, no third party notices, NOTHING: some of them are fanvids, like MVs and Poops and such, BUT some of them also include old Steve D'Monster vids that I had set to be unlisted on my old account.

:mad::attitude::boo::scary::grouchy:

EDIT: HOLY ****!!! I just checked my official YT channel, and they deleted like half of my uploads!!! This BETTER be some kind of glitch or something, otherwise, there'll be **** to pay!!!
  5. Pinkflower7783

And the Youtube demons strike D'Snowth's computer again. :p
  6. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Are you just seeing the "Video Unavailible" thumbnail on your videos in the Video Manager section? 'Cause the videos still work despite that.
  7. MrBabySpencer

MrBabySpencer Active Member

I Got Copyrighted By Saban A While Ago With The Julius Jr. Trailer I Had Posted On There!! And This Is SECOND Strike!! And If You're Wondering What My First Was, Well, It Was A Chipmunks Video!! So I Decided To Also Delete The Digimon Fusion Trailer I Had Posted On Youtube Before Saban And/Or Toei Give Me Another Strike!!
  8. D'Snowth

I don't know about Saban, but from experience, yes, Bagdasarian Productions started to really crack down on Chipmunk videos last year or so, I got my first strike from them as well for posting a repitch of the soundtrack version of "Diamond Dolls" to sound like the movie version.
  9. D'Snowth

This isn't a complaint or a rant so much as it is me wondering... is there any special reason why now our video lists (uploads, likes, favorites, etc) have now been condensed to fewer videos on twice as many pages?
  10. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I dunno what happened, but the personalized homepage is back to where it should have been. I was getting the horrid Google Plus version of it for some reason.
  11. D'Snowth

I wonder why YouTube gave me the option to use my real name on my old GroverKent channel (which I didn't accept), but they won't let me use it on my official JosephScarbrough channel.
  12. D'Snowth

Gah, I swear, FOX is getting about as bad as Lionsgate when it comes to content; now, one of my YouTube Poops got removed for copyright infringement, even though Poops fall under the Fair Use Act (they don't care, of course), and once again, I've got a copyright strike on my account, which makes what... the sixth or seventh strike I've gotten in a year's worth of time, even though they say three strikes terminates your account?
  13. Drtooth

Fox is NOTORIOUS for that. They REALLY hate Simpsons and Family Guy YTP's.
  14. D'Snowth

And M*A*S*H apparently.
  15. Drtooth

You're probably the only one who even would make M*A*S*H* poops. :halo:

That's why I've been favoring public domain cartoons and commercials. Until I couldn't download off of YT anymore.
  16. D'Snowth

Keepvid is still working.
  17. D'Snowth

Okay, I'm sure this is another one of those problems where apparently I'm the only one being plagued by it, butis anyone else besides me having problems with trying to watch a video on a setting higher than 360p, and the video just automatically cutting off like a third or a fourth of the way through?
  18. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

That's been happening for a long time for me. Its really annoying.
  19. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

That happens based on your computer. On a good connection I can watch videos at 1080p or whatever the highest is, but my computer has an hd graphics card. If your computer doesn't, or doesn't have a good graphics card, it won't be able to load it at all, or as well. So it's all based on your computer specs
  20. D'Snowth

Well I don't about that, I've had this computer for about eight months now, and this issue just recently started happening. If it's a connection problem, I could probably see that, but I doubt it's a problem with my computer's specs.