Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Very funny Beau. Oh well i guess we can all wait. I know i can. *brings out a box of stuff* One: Sleeping bag. *rolls out the sleeping bag* Two: Two lamps. *turns them on* Three: Three....hmmmmmm what did i bring that i had three of? Oh well. Four: Four small frigdes. We can keep lots of food in there while we wait here. That's all i brought. Anyone want to tribute to this?

Keeermit

Reaction score
i have finished my gonzo replica, but mine is a puppet :concern: he is currently naked but when he is clothed i will take photos

SweetumsMonster

Reaction score
Hey Travis, When can we expect to see the latest Animal proto pic, it was over a week ago that you first teased us with this!!

Chris

muppetperson

Reaction score
And what about the Gonzo prototype? Wasnt Gonzo before Animal, or was Animal the first to be worked out and will he now be before Gonzo, or will they be released together?

Bear Man

Reaction score
Hey Travis, how well are the Kermits selling? Does it look like the line will continue beyond (or even to!) Gonzo and Animal? In the grand scheme of things, how important are the Muppets to MR?

mrsieve

Reaction score
I don't know how reliable this information is. But it has been posted on the Master Replicas forum that the possible sale dates for Gonzo and Animal are:

Gonzo: 5/21

Animal: 6/4

Teenager's

Reaction score
Thats for next year right?......because that seems really soon.....if not...Thats Great!

Davina

Reaction score
and i'm going to guess those are preorder dates as opposed to "available" dates... :smile: dang... guess i know where our tax refund's going this year....

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Ahhhh! SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excited: :excited: well my bank account is gonna go low again! hehe... :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.