Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
They have complicated sculpture with their eyes/nose/mouthes etc. Plus, being much less popular then, say, Fozzie and Piggy it may not be worth it.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
They have complicated sculpture with their eyes/nose/mouthes etc.
Plus, like Piggy, they are completely made out of foam and not fabric covered. But unlike Piggy, which is basically two pieces, they are many pieces.

The only characters that are definite so far beyond Kermit are Gonzo and Animal and they haven't even figured out how to mass produce them yet, which is the reason that no release date or pre-orders have been announced.

:stick_out_tongue:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh no! Are Animal and Gonzo's releases in jeopardy?? Certainly hope not, I've already got enough money set aside, just waiting, no -- begging to be handed over to MR for some high-quality Muppet replicas to add to my collection!!!

:cry:
Anthony

MWoO

Reaction score
He's not saying they are in jeopardy, just that a release date hasn't been set yet. I doubt they would go through all the trouble of prototyping if they didn't think it could be done.

Bein Green

Reaction score
The waiting is the hardest part

While I still cherish my MR Kermit I am curious as to the approach taken by Master Replicas with the Muppet Replicas. It took them a while to get Kermit out- and that is understandable since it was a brand new line as well as something very different for them. But for the next release it just makes more sense to me to get things out there in a timely manner to keep the excitement up. I know they are making sure everything is top quality, but years between releases in a product line is crazy!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I prefer my product is a 'master' replica. It's the DVD releases that bug me!!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I prefer the best quality Muppets too, but ugh man!! This wait, with no news whatsoever, is KILLING ME!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Same here KermieBaby47. I hope to hear something soon. :concern: :halo: But i with it being that Butch is having to redo them over and over again i would understand if it take a lot longer then before. I'll wait tho.

Bein Green

Reaction score
Oh yeah! DVDs!

I know we all want great quality stuff, but Master Replicas pumps out amazing Star Wars stuff every month! They started the 12" line about a year ago and have almost a dozen (or more)!

The Simpsons is on SEASON NINE and they do commentary on EVERY episode...

We all want quality, but its really odd. Spacing out big product launches by YEARS. I really think they just don't care that much. Not a big enough market. Master Replicas would rather make a new Lord of the Rings replica and KNOW it will sell out- then a Gonzo.

Status
Not open for further replies.