1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Was Once Ernie, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

2. SweetumsMonster

SweetumsMonster New Member

Way too cool Danny.

I seen a Muppet style guide on ebay just after MR started on Kermit, it was from 1978 and went quite high in price so I missed it. I had emailed the seller who said he would send me scans from it, but never did.

Have you got any other images from it, or other rare pics you can send me Danny?

Chris
  3. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Aw man! I was all ready to place my pre-order, but I can't!

Are you a CS member, and that's why you were able to order an Animal? I didn't sign up this year yet, not sure if I can.
  4. CyberSteak

CyberSteak New Member

5. CyberSteak

CyberSteak New Member

6. CyberSteak

CyberSteak New Member

7. CyberSteak

CyberSteak New Member

8. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

How could you have just pre-ordered yours when it was just put up today on MR. I am a CS member and I can't even get mine? Also for CS members, it will cost $359.10 when I pre-order mine.

Guys, you got to realize this is MR we are talking about, not a discount store. I have been with MR since they first started. You are not going to get something cheap for something that takes a lot of work to make. These are LE's, not toys. If you want high quality, you pay the price. You hear how much work goes into making these. The nose is not right, the color is off, this is not right and on and on. They are making something that takes time and money. They are not just throwing it together and putting it out in the market. They are working on a awesome product! I have never known MR to be cheap. But I have known them to be valuable and darn well worth it. I wished I could get half the stuff on MR. I would LOVE a Falcon, but I cannot put out $2700 for one either. But I made an oath with myself to get ALL the Muppets, I started saving when I heard Gonzo and Animal where next and I will start saving for next year to get the other three! So lets not be too hard on MR. There here for us and to make us happy. I am so happy they are doing these, I am TOO excited. I never thought I would own a Muppet so close to having the originals! But now I do.
  9. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo New Member

I pre ordered it with Cards Inc in the UK, I got Kermit from them as well. Give them a ring tomorrow and they will be able to order it.
  10. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo New Member

11. MuppetCaper

I'm in the states, I will wait till it come out here. I am also a CS member as well.

what is the web address? I was wanting to chesck it out.
  12. doc hopper

doc hopper Member

just playing around, i took the lasso tool in photoshop, threw it around Animal's nose (from the MR Animal photo) and enlarged it just a little - and it looks perfect.
  13. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo New Member

http://www.cardsinc.com/contact_us.htm
    Here you go buddy. I think they are something to do with MR, i might be wrong. KermitUk.....try these guys if you wanna order Animal.
  14. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo New Member

Can you show us?
  15. mrsieve

mrsieve Member

16. mrsieve

mrsieve Member

For those who haven't read about the changes still being made to Animal, check out posts 297, 309 on page 22 or there abouts.
  17. Was Once Ernie

Was Once Ernie New Member

That's kind of funny. In the pictures of the posers, Fozzie's knees are bent, making him look shorter than Animal. But in the style guide, Animal's knees are bent making him look shorter than Fozzie. I think they're basically the same height, maybe a very slight difference.

:p
  18. MuppetCaper

Mr said Monday that there where going to give behind the scenes information on the making of Animal sometime this week. We only have today and tomorrow and that's it. Wonder whatever happened to that. Maybe it will be next week before the pre-order comes out.
  19. doc hopper

doc hopper Member

not sure how to attach photos - but you can do it too. it's pretty easy. or you can just imagine how good he looks!:halo:
  20. BigDumbWookiee

BigDumbWookiee New Member

CardsInc is part of Corgi Intnl, which MR merged with last year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.