Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I don't know how reliable this information is. But it has been posted on the Master Replicas forum that the possible sale dates for Gonzo and Animal are:

Gonzo: 5/21

Animal: 6/4
I would doubt these dates would be correct as nothing official has been said and also Amy has said that it would be later in the year, so it is too soon.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Keep in mind, those are just -sale- dates. While MR is vowing to make items available closer to their sale dates, it will likely be a few weeks or a couple of months before they actually ship.

Davina

Reaction score
hey, i'm just as surprised it hasn't been plastered all over the place here yet, too.. hehehe

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
I don't know how reliable this information is. But it has been posted on the Master Replicas forum that the possible sale dates for Gonzo and Animal are:

:concern: 5/21

:halo: 6/4
That is great news. The only thing to wait till next year for are non muppetreplica items from Master replicas.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Eeee! Dates!

But, ooooh, bank account! I'm surprised at them being realsied so close together. A lot of people may buy just one or the other, rather than both. I'll most likely get Gonzo but not Animal if released so close.

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
OOOOooooooooh - I have my fundage - I am ready for my 4 wierdo's and a Freak... Wait - that is my vegas trip I think

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Travis said $250.00 for Gonzo and i think $299.99 for Animal. next year are comming out non Muppet replica Muppet items from Master Replicas .

Status
Not open for further replies.