1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Was Once Ernie, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Telly

Telly Active Member

They're going with the 1975ish versions of the Muppet Show gang, aren't they? I thought that's what I heard anyway. That might be why Animal looks "off" to some people. After seeing the newest pics, I want him! I was going to pass before, but now I can't. :excited:
  2. Convincing John

Convincing John Well-Known Member

Ah-ha! I know which Muppet is next! It's...Sweetums, right? He's big! Oh boy oh boy! A big ol' life-size Sweetums! j/k;)

Well, all I can say is, I'm lookin' forward to gettin' em both! I'd like to see a Rowlf replica get made. No reason in particular. I just like Rowlf.

Convincing John
  3. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

Here is another picture of Fozzie to give you an idea. He is going to be one BIG guy! :o

[​IMG]
  4. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

And I bet he's gonna cost a pretty penny also like maybe between $800.00-$1,000.00 thats just my guess.:o
  5. Convincing John

Convincing John Well-Known Member

Yep!

Snopes has a lot of other Disney info too.

Convincing John
  6. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

I am going to start saving after Christmas. I want to get all three for next year and any other prop they may have for them as well!
  7. AlienGonzo

AlienGonzo New Member

I wonder how much Gonzo will be? I really hope he is not more than $250. Animals price tag just re-assures I'm just sticking to my 3 favs, Kermit, Gonzo and hopefully Piggy.

Is Gonzo supposed to be out by Xmas? I hope so.
  8. Davina

Davina Member

yes.. that's a good question.. what;s the pre-order til delevery schedule looking like.. (ie how much time will we have to come up with the $)
    that might tip the scale for a few ppl..

(sorry i can't spell tonight.. cold meds.. rotten allergies..)
  9. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ok, I am truely excited for this photo poser.

Obviously, as fans, it is our job to want more. We get an amazing photo-power Animal, and all I can think is, "What is with those eyebrows?" But congrats to the designers and producers. Animal looks great.
  10. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Sorry to double-post -- feel free to aim many frowns in my direction -- but I am confused. The site says "Free Shipping" and says, "*This product can only be shipped to: AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, *etc, etc, etc* UK-ENGLAND." Where does the extra UK cost come in that people are referring to? Customs?
  11. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo New Member

I think its free shipping to US only.........it will cost around £80 to get it to the UK then add import taxes.........

The best place to get it is Cards Inc, mind you Forbidden Planet UK sold Kermit cheaper than Cards Inc.
  12. TotallySpiesFan

TotallySpiesFan New Member

One thing I don't like about him...his nose.
  13. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo New Member

I think this will get sorted....I hope this will get sorted!
  14. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

I was wondering Elecmayhem ( Trav) if you would be able to take a photo of the one you have in your office? all the publicity shots of animal :halo: look weird (as did kermit:) ) I'm sure if you take a photo of your Animal it would convince alot of people ( including myself) that Animal is better than the photos we have been shown. My fozzie is nearly finished - I will post photos next week - then I am attempting a Pepe i think :rolleyes:
  15. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo New Member

Cannot wait to see the Fozzie you are making.
  16. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.