1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by wembleyfraggle, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Rayban New Member

The video is simply awesome!
  2. DLGabriel Active Member

Loved it... Has a real Classic Muppets feel to it.

And as someone mentioned previous, I too, would love to have a DVD of the Muppet internet videos someday.
  3. RobintheBrave New Member

4. GuySmileyfan Member

Rowlf looks so handsome and cute.:)
  5. Blue Weirdo Member

Words cannot describe how awesome that was!
  6. beaker Well-Known Member

This thing is exploding all over the place, beyond anything theyve put out on youtube before.

I dare say, this could single handedly bring back the Muppets to the hip young crowd and well...back overall.

To ANYONE whos says "let the muppets die", "the Muppet magic is gone", "we should just focus on memories of the past", "the Muppets died with Jim Henson"...to those people, YOU are not a REAL Muppet fan.

The Muppets are back, and this was nothing short of amazing and it DEFINITELY shows the Muppets are ready to be back on tv, in the movies and in your face.

Oh! And Carl! He has to be my favorite Muppet monster now next to telly. Good to see Carl being used for the first time since the Business meeting clips and Muppets Tonight.
  7. James Denny New Member

Forget about your sparkling vampires, singing teens etc right now the Muppets are where its at.
  8. nyteowl New Member

Such a brillant piece of music by such awesome singers, the Muppets choir deserves to win a Gold Star
  9. AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Just got a chance to see this--what a great way to unwind after a very full day of holiday travel! So great to see so many of the gang there!

The bit at the end with Kermit was such a great gag. "They're not very productive." :):)

Now, off to watch it several dozen more times... Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
  10. beaker Well-Known Member

As well as all the Muppets.com stuff...I can't find one program that can capture the videos from that site:( I'd buy up a dvd of that stuff in a nanosecond!
  11. beaker Well-Known Member

copy and paste this:

into here:
    http://keepvid.com/

or
    http://clipnabber.com/

voila. You can download every single youtube video. and if you get realplayer, you can download every single video anywhere on the internet practically.
  12. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Thank you so very much downloading right now!
  13. Jrogers51375 New Member

Bring on the Muppet Show !

Seriously, that was up to par with some of the best classic Muppet moments ! Did everyone see the Muppet News Flash guy?
  14. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Wow thanks Beaker for showing me how to download that! Wow is really all I can say! The band was cooking no wait everyone in the video was cooking aawww wow Great job Muppet Studios!
  15. Crazy Harry New Member

I have returned to the forums to join in the jubilation of how great this was.

:crazy: "Let me blow!"
  16. beaker Well-Known Member

How do you think I have nearly 4 gigs worth of Muppet/Sesame/Fraggle clips and specials? ;) Check out Sesame Workshop's official youtube channel, they have a bajillion clips and episodes up...its insane.

I just finished downloading all the "Henson Alternative" brand stuff on youtube and elsewhere; like PuppetUp, Del, etc.
  17. beaker Well-Known Member

3 million views on youtube!

I'm hoping it can get to the 25 million mark in the next few months:) I encourage everyone to leave comments on youtube and elsewhere online with the forum.muppetcentral.com, muppetnewsflash and muppet mindset urls.

I say we take this wave and ride it as far as it will go!
  18. jeffy New Member

Ah sweet Muppety goodness

This video feels like the most important Muppet development since May 1990. Universally lauded, internationally crazy-popular, caters to all ages and all levels of Muppet-fandom-ness...and pretty darn entertaining. As skeptical as some of us may have been with having the Muppets in Disney's hands, you gotta give them credit.

So far: 3,204,384 total views (1,000,000 a day, 41,667 an hour, 694 a minute, about 11 a SECOND)

#50 - Most Discussed (This Week)
    #2 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Music
    #36 - Most Discussed (This Month) - Music
    #84 - Most Viewed (This Month)
    #22 - Most Viewed (This Month) - Music
    #1 - Top Favorited (This Week)
    #1 - Top Favorited (This Week) - Music
    #6 - Top Favorited (This Month)
    #3 - Top Favorited (This Month) - Music
    #9 - Top Rated (This Week)
    #1 - Top Rated (This Week) - Music
    #18 - Top Rated (This Month)
    #3 - Top Rated (This Month) - Music
    #47 - Top Rated (All Time) - Music

The very last moments, with Kermit doing that jaw/teeth grinding thing, then saying "sheesh", was reminiscent of the classic exasperated Kermit of yore, and Piggy made me laugh out loud for the first time in many years.

Also loved...
    ..."does anyone know if there is a part for MEEEEEE"
    ...the eyebrow acrobatics of Johnny Fiama
    ...how the chickens at the beginning are looking above the camera, and how their wings are all jittery at the "emotional" parts
    ...Animal, when he raises his arms with drumsticks in hand (during "momma...!"), preparing to play.
    ...Beuregard (sp?) saying "will not let you joke"
    ...The entire "oooh...oh yeah...oh yeah" part, particularly the manamanas.
    ...Bean Bunny! the Beaker/Bobo exchange, Carl the Big Mean Bunny! Swedish Chef bork-ing "Mamma Mia", Electric Mayhem! the really cool monster-chorus that sings "thunderbolt and lightening" line, and the penguin-harmony thing.

Wonderful wonderful wonderful.
  19. Muppetplus New Member

I didn't see Bean Bunny. I don't think he was in this one.

Anyway, this video was just epic! Hopefully, the movie will be like this.

Is it just me or does Sam look like he did during the first season? And what's with the new Gonzo puppet? His eyes look kind of weird.
  20. Krazedmuppet Active Member

3,000,000 views in 2 days, thats just amazing!

Way to go guys! :)