1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by wembleyfraggle, Nov 24, 2009.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

awesome awesome AWESOME and.....sweeeeeeeeet :) I played it 4 times now and posted it as a bulletin on my myspace too :D
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I just noticed that the first time Fozzie appears he just has the arrow through his hat, the second time he has a wax nose and the third time he has the rubber chicken :p Love it!

Look at Animal's drumming!
  3. Luke

Luke Active Member

www.tmz.com are carrying this on their front page ... its gonna get millions and millions of views.

Love it ... if anyone wants to mention it on twiiter theres a personalised url - http://tinyurl.com/mupqueen
  4. RockSTAR girl

RockSTAR girl Member

LOVED IT! So funny its on TMZ.
  5. uppitymuppity

uppitymuppity Member

LOVE IT! What a nice way to start the holidaze!
  6. Baby Gonzo

Baby Gonzo Member

That was totally and completely awesome. I can't remember the last time I was in stitches from beginning to end of a five minute sketch! Animal cracked me up, and so did Kermit and Scooter's appearance in the end. I figured that Kermit would show up at some point, but I was a little worried when I didn't see Scooter anywhere.

I think this video officially made this month so much better.
  7. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

AMAZING! Practically everyone was included. I thought it was hilarious when Beauregard was playing guitar with his mop. Also, Lew Zealand and Crazy Harry were awesome, I can't believe they included Lew with his boomerang fish and Harry exploding things. :) And the end with Kermie and Scooter was hilarious. Also, "Mahna Mahna" to the tune of the song was pure genius. :D And the Electric Mayhem was magnificent of course. :flirt:

Edit:
    Forgot to mention a few: It was great to see Strangepork and the Newsman again too.
  8. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I was thinking it was almost perfect until Scooter finally appeared at the end! That made it 100% Muppety goodness for me! Love it! ;)
  9. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

One of the best Muppet Web Videos I've ever seen! :)

It featured classic Muppet Show characters plus the classic Muppets Tonight characters!

I hope someday disney will release all of the Muppet Internet Videos on one DVD! ;)
  10. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Honestly, this is the BEST single greatest piece the Muppets have done in some time. It really felt like the old team, more so than I thought about LTS, and even better than the XD videos, which I love.

They NEED to make a new muppet CD just for this song.
  11. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i ABSOLUTELY 100% agree. this video is absolutely amazing. everybody was there. i am VERY impressed. not to mention, piggy looked gorgeous, and her verse was pretty funny. lol. i can't even explain how much i LOVE this video.
  12. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Whatever issues I ever had with Teeth, it has been fixed, most definitely. It couldn't have been more perfect! Such enthusiasm! Such wildness! THAT is what Teeth is! So, congrats on perfecting that bad boy!

I screencapped Scooter and Kermit, as they make a PERFECT desktop image.
  13. WeatherbySwann

WeatherbySwann New Member

That's great! Kermit and Sam were my favorites in the video. :):attitude:

And the Mahna Mahna guy! Definitely didn't expect to see him in there.
  14. RonnieCrawford

RonnieCrawford New Member

is it me or was that swamp years kermit?
  15. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Absolutely made my day. Hillarious, wonderful, genius! So great to see so many great Muppets in this. The whole thing had me cracking up and gasping with fanboyish delight. Loved Sam's "No, no, no, no, no, no!" Loved the whole thing! And I was very, very happy to see that Kermit and Scooter are sort of a "team" again.

Sooooo want that! :) ;)
  16. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

I had originally thought that it'd just be Gonzo, some chickens and Electric Mayhem (which, btw sound EXCELLENT!)... and my hair was standing on end when the steady piano was playing, then Pepe showed up, then everyone else followed! If this doesn't get the Muppets some much-needed attention I don't think anything will, it was THAT cool. Am I hearing things or did he say "I see a little silhouette-o of a clam? Isn't it supposed to be man, not clam? lol I loved it. It wasn't just Lew, Harry, Mahna Mahna and Beau... they had Strangepork, Carl, fruits, monkeys, monsters, bunnies and everything else you could imagine!

Ok so my ONE complaint... the Animal part. I think they coulda used that time for others to sing, but it was still kinda funny. Cuz I really wasn't sure about it, until Animal left the drum set, then it got rocking! The Muppets really need to spoof other classic songs like this!
  17. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Uh, Lips was. And Digit. And Link Hogthrob. And Seymour. And Pops. And Sweetums. Not to mention Thog, Doglion, Boppity, Uncle Deadley, and Robin. Oh, and I forgot about Bean, Clifford, Dr. Phil van Neuter, and Mulch. And about 100 or more others.
  18. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

so? at least we got that AMAZING video. it's rulyl hard to get EVERY SINGLE muppet into a video. so no more negativity.
  19. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

ok so maybe a few...but this had a good handful of them
  20. James Denny

James Denny New Member

Not only TMZ and Twitter but Perez Hilton has it too, its also the main link on my facebook site which will get less hits than all of those combined :D