1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by wembleyfraggle, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Beauregard Well-Known Member

It's now way over a million and still going strong! I still have no complaints about the video! The sheer...PRODUCTION of it still chokes me up every time. So much thought, money, and devotion went into making this perfect. Even the music of the orchestra in the background is amazing!
  2. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

My goodness why are you folks complaining about who is not in this video. It was only a short music video, and they put in a lot obscure Muppets. Also from what I have heard even though I have not seen all of the video this is the greatest Muppet video to come out in a long time. Stop complaining and enjoy this wonderful Muppet video!
  3. ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

Two things:

1. I like the Electric Mayhem's new outfits.

2. I just found a new favorite of the Muppet videos!

3. It's nice to have Beau, Mahna Mahna and Dr. Strangepork back.
  4. Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

Digit's in a museum?
  5. LamangoNumber2 Active Member

Yeah, someone said he saw him there, and the baby Rowlf head minus nose.
  6. Frogster Active Member

Wow man... exactly!
  7. ftnpro Member

Great great stuff. The Muppets, actually playing themselves (Statler and Waldorf vs. Fozzie was the best). The Electric Mayhem, actually playing as a band (nice guitar solo, Janice).

Loved it!
  8. Spottedfeather New Member

Of course most of the puppets don't exist anymore. It's been 40 years. There have probably been several copies of each muppet over the years. A lot of the stuffed toys from when I was a kid (nearly 30 years old, now) have either fallen apart or will soon.
  9. Teheheman Well-Known Member

Not to be a stickler or anything, but those are 3 things. Not 2. Yet, I agree with you on all those counts. If this doesn't win a Webby, what will?

Daniel
  10. Gonzo14 Active Member

no one knows who performed Floyd, Janice, Lew Zealand, Mahna Mahna, Snowths or Crazy Harry?
  11. SgtGonzoPepper New Member

Very awesome. Queen and Muppets combined. I think my brain exploded. Love the Mayhem solo, and Sam's "No, no, no!"
    Good move on whoever came up with this part. Haha.
  12. antonydavanzo New Member

That was a true reflection of Jims work with the Muppets. Great video!
  13. hoopless Member

That is the best thing I've seen all week. Everything was just spot on. However Gonzo and Kermit looked a little weird, must be the redesigns. :flirt:
  14. Erine81981 Active Member

Maybe David Rudman, Kevin Clash or Joey Mazono. I really don't know? I'm just thinking who might have preformed them. Don't know who did the voices or what but asome vid and enjoyed it when i saw it last night.

AWSOME WORK DISNEY/MUPPET STUDIO!
  15. wes Active Member

Ok Here's what i like:

1. Dr. Strangepork
    2.Eric Jacobson is doing a better job at doing Frank's Characters
    3. Zoots new outfit.
    4. all the muppets were in it.
    5. Muppet Rabbits, they go mostly unappreciated.
    6.I think they remodel Piggy Loved it!

Things i notice tell me if im right:

1. New Gonzo, or was it a weird angle?
    2. Animal doesn't have anuff hair he looks like he's balding?

I told my Wife I was sooo happy about this, good job Disney!
  16. dabauckham Member

This was flippin' fantastic! I haven't posted here in forever (I have a baby girl now), but I simply had to add my approval! It was well-thought out, well-executed, and "Bohemian Rhapsody" and the Muppets go together like peanut butter and jelly.. :)
  17. Watts New Member

Good to be young again

Since I've "Grown up", I don't do music videos much.
    That really was awesome! Rolf at the piano again. I've already watched it several times. *happy sigh*
  18. Watts New Member

Frogster will be away from the computer until after the Thanksgiving weekend, and has asked for help,so If anyone wants a copy of his mp3, he's asked me to share it with them. Let me know and Happy Thanksgiving! :hungry:
    dgalden64@tds.net
    Thanks for making the video available!
  19. Fozzie Bear Moderator

WOW! THIS is awesome. MORE MORE MORE! :halo:

If they would do a TV show with this kind of stuff in it, we'd all be in high heaven, eh?
  20. BorkBork New Member

Theres something oddly odd about Animal. Something is wrong with the puppet, he doesn't look right. Other than that, fantastic video.