1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by wembleyfraggle, Nov 24, 2009.

1. hoopless Member

I was just coming on to say the same thing about Bean. I've watched it 4 times now and can't see him. Just wondering if maybe some people have gotten him confused with the white rabbit in the "very very frightening me" bit.

Sam does look like the old one. I remember reading somewhere that they were redesigning the puppets to look more like the originals, and i think that's maybe why Gonzo looks a bit off too. But i think I'll grow to like these new versions.

Also is it just me or have the chickens got bigger beaks than they used to have?
  2. Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Only one word can sum up this video...

Perfection.

-Kim
  3. Beauregard Well-Known Member

I will NOT let you blow!
  4. jeffy New Member

Isn't that him, popping up ever-so-briefly, in front of the chorus of four random monsters, right at the end of "thunder bolts of lightning, very very frightening"?
  5. jeffy New Member

> Just wondering if maybe some people have gotten him confused with the white rabbit in the "very very frightening me" bit.

Ahh. I assumed it was. Tis a shame. What makes Bean different?
  6. Zena Star New Member

Oh lordy, my friends came into me this morning with panic written on their face;
    "Please tell me the Muppets didn't do Bohemian Rhapsody."
    At first I was horrifed - the Muppets doing Queen! But when i got home I watched it. I screamed (with joy) at several places. When Beaker and Bobo are doing the Galileo bit. XD But one uber-awesome part - When the Electric Mayhem came on. And not only was Janice there but she was singing! :flirt: And then at the end, when Kermit and Scooter see what their friends have been up to? Yeah. I just thought that was AWESOME. I don't even know why. It just was. I'm tempted to say it's better than the original. And less creepy. though somehow more creepy. XD

Anyway, i thought it was mondo awesome...oh! XD

-Zena;)
  7. muppetperson Well-Known Member

You know when it is special when a television show picks it out and gives it air time!
    yesterday, it featured on Australia's "The Morning Show" on channel 7.I couldnt believe it
    and felt I had to share it, so I put my two way radio up to the speaker and held the receiver to broadcast it to my workmates.
  8. MissLoulabelle New Member

Hi guys! I am new to the forum. I am sooooooooooooooooo over the moon with this video! It was AWESOME! Laugh out loud funny in places - I was laughing before I even saw it! The idea of it had me in stitches and I'm so glad it didn't disappoint. We have to be so pleased to see the Muppets finally getting back into the spotlight! Fingers crossed that a lot of good things come out of this. Youtube is up to 3.7million views. :)
  9. Amen!
  10. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

This is one of the headlines on AOL's UK Home page!

Go Muppets!

Chris
  11. Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Bean's more of a tannish color, plus he has a red jacket with a blue scarf.

-Kim
  12. beaker Well-Known Member

As dedicated Muppet fans, we should figure out creative ways to help capitalize on this phenomenon while it has legs. I'm sure Disney is taking notice, and I hope we get an avalanche of new people here.

I want to see a total Muppet takeover...which between Sesame 40th, all the muppet references on tv shows, actual muppet appearences and now rhapsody...we are well on our way as we head into the glorious age of 2010: the year of the Muppet comeback 20 years later.
  13. GonzoLeaper Active Member

WOW! That was indeed AWESOME! It was so great seeing so many classic Muppets in there- I was a bit concerned to not see Kermit in there, but of course, he showed up with a great joke at the end. And the Muppet Newsman, Dr. Julius Strangepork, Johnny Fiama and Sal Monilla, Crazy Harry, Lew Zealand, Beauregard... wow! They really did this just right. And I loved Sam's bit too- all of the Muppets were just in the right place. Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem, Rowlf, Fozzie and Statler and Waldorf, some of the Muppets from Muppet Treasure Island, Gonzo, Animal, Miss Piggy, Scooter and Kermit.... yeah, it was great. This kind of thing is definitely making me and I'm sure lots of other folks get really excited for the new Muppets movie and clamoring for a new Muppets TV show.:):D:halo:
  14. Bugeyedmonster2 New Member

That was great! Loved how Kermit and Scooter were doing things via computer. Will we see more YouTube videos from the Muppets? Please? I still miss the Muppet Show.
  15. unclematt Active Member

4.3 Million hits at the end of Thanksgiving. I can't believe how many calls I have gotten from my friends to make sure I saw the video. Come on this is me you are talking about.
  16. Beauregard Well-Known Member

4.6 million now! Wonderful! Also, I've noticed that any other Muppet videos on youtube have also gone up a great deal! Someone else who uploaded the Rhapsody has had over 100,000 views himself! The views and comments on all the muppet stuff I've ever uploaded have gone up a great deal in the last day or so!
  17. ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

Did anyone else notice that, towards the end when all the different videos were falling into place, that Rizzo's head was able to look up without his whole body tipping backwards? :shifty:

Is it a new thing or is it my eyes playing tricks on me or something?
  18. zns Active Member

Obviously Kermit and the gang are really starting to make a major comeback.
  19. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

20. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Here's something I've been thinking about ever since I watched the video... did they rebuild a lot of these puppets we haven't seen in years? Mahnah Mahnah, I know they rebuilt for Muppets live and that odd international commercial, but this one did not have the same floppy eyes or gigantic nose of the last 2 respectively... If these characters are indeed rebuilt, it has a very good sign to classic characters like Strangepork (come on... he HAS to have been rebuilt. I haven't seen him since the 80's) and others for future projects, be it a TV show, TV special, or movie. Or even new web videos.