1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by wembleyfraggle, Nov 24, 2009.

1. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Well you know how it goes - babysitting problems, missed flights, stuff like that...

Who'd ever think anyone would ever do Bohemian Rhapsody funnier than Johnny and Sal? Only the whole Muppet gang could top the two!
  2. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

This video made my day today. :D I was surprized and happy to see Beau, Lew, Scooter, The Electric Mayhem, Rowlf, and Manaha Manaha and the Snowths in this video as well. I agree with you guys one of THE best things the Muppets have done for a long while now. All I gotta say is keep on track guys. :)
  3. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Does anyone have this video for a download My comp is slow and it takes almost an hour just to load the video. I only got half way through it, and was laughing my head off.
  4. SesameKermie

SesameKermie Member

I'll admit I was a little skeptical when I first heard about it...

But once I got to watch the whole thing....:excited: I agree with everyone else though--More! More! More! :)sleep::boo: say Less! Less!)
  5. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I dont think I could be any happier than I am right now. I just watched the video and was crying from a combination of laughter and being overjoyed. This is what the Muppet are all about and how fantastic to see Mahna Mahna and vintage Strangepork, even if it was only for a second. I LOVED IT!
  6. Yes, besides Link, Pops, Sweetums and Robin none of them are any moppet they have used in the last 10 years! Im just glad we got such a HUGE group of Muppets in it! I like how every Muppet played their part! Dr. Teeth was awesome! Scooter calling Kermit Boss! Only thing I would have changed is the length of the beginning! The more you see it (like the 20 times i've watched it), the longer the Gonzo and Animal parts get! But as soon as Rowlf pops up i'm entertained the rest of the way!
  7. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

You can only IMAGINE my excitement at seeing that this video has had 735 THOUSAND views!

It is also Number 5 on the Most Viewed videos today! It is also:
    #1 - Top Rated (Today) - Global
    #1 - Top Rated (Today) - Music - Global
    #1 - Top Rated (This Week) - Global
    #1 - Top Rated (This Week) - Music - Global
  8. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

LOL! That is what I thought! I was like, "Dang, he looks like a kid!"
    If you don't mind it in widescreen, email me at imjessietr@yahoo.com. ;):)
  9. Baby Gonzo

Baby Gonzo Member

I thought that was handled in a funny way. I was wondering how they were going to pull those lyrics off in a Disney friendly way. I do see your point though that it might have just been to much screen time.

But I think that has to be my single favorite Animal moment in recent history.
  10. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

If anyone hears news of people talking about this, like articles on msn.com or whatever, let us know. I'd love to hear what people are saying.
  11. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

I just watched the video. It's awesome to watch all of our favorites coming together in muppet fashion, like the old days. Good choice of characters & placement throughout.:)
  12. CaptainYoda

CaptainYoda New Member

I'd like to echo what DrTooth said a few pages back. This is one of the most awesome things I have seen from the Muppets in a while. It was 100% pure awesome, and like has been previously mentioned, just about everybody is in it.
  13. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Excuse while I pick up my jaw. THAT WAS AWESOME!
  14. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Some current stats for you all...

2,776 comments
    12,059 ratings

And the latter two increase every time I hit refresh. Apparently there's such a large traffic of people watching it that the views are taking longer to update. But, still, nearly 1,000,000 views in one day? That is epic. We are truly witnessing the return of the Muppets!

Also... 89 people viewing this thread while I'm typing this. :D

Welcome back, Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, and the rest of the gang! It's good to have you home. :)
  15. Muppetto

Muppetto Member

It won't be long before it hits 1 million views. That's gotta be some kind of record considering it was just posted about 2 days ago.
  16. jeffy

jeffy New Member

Wonderful!

:);):halo:
  17. MuppetMazz

MuppetMazz Member

This was very cool. The Animal part feels longer every time I watch and I usually skip ahead to avoid it. (on top of that I still think Animal's voice is too high pitched...same complaint as Bert)

This was a great video with some great character use and a reenergized EM. Loved it. The punchline at the end might be my favorite part.
  18. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

i was watching it again because well why not

but and this is jokingly im not criticizing

animals good at playing the drums while not paying attention :halo:
    and i wonder how rizzo and the rats escaped the monsters stomach :shifty:
  19. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

First of all, that was COMPLETLEY AMAZING!

Second, hey everyone, I haven't been here in months, hows it going

Third, does anyone know who performed Floyd, Janice, Lew Zealand, Mahna Mahna, Snowths or Crazy Harry?
  20. LamangoNumber2

LamangoNumber2 Active Member

Lips once again, isn't even remembered by half the public. Plus, his puppet must look terrible by now.
    Digit is nailed down at a musume somewhere, truely sad.
    Link, I agree, needed to be there.
    Thog, Doglion, Boppity and Uncle Deadly, well, Thog and Uncledeadly's puppets are probably deteriorated by now...

Seymour doesn't exist, there is no seymour.

Pops probably couldn't contend with all these newer versions of the first four seasons...
    Bean, bleah

Robin, another shocked one...
    Sweetums, to big.
    Clifford is busy. [ELMO!]
    Dr.Phil and Mulch, don't exist anymore.