New Muppet Youtube videos

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
When I first saw this thread, I was at school, no YT there, ever since I've been excited. Yay Rowlf Fozzie and Rizzo. as Prawnie said, Go Muppets

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
Haha. Rowlf is great. Plus I love Rizzo's scream.

Love this viral stuff.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
It's awesome to see other Muppets there, like they're just out on a walk. Very very awesome. It was fun, they seemed to be having fun and just chillin'.

As far as I'm concerned, they're back.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
things are really comming around for the Muppets aren't they?

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Finally! They mentioned Rowlf! I think I'm going to cry too. He is so cute.

By the way, haven't we seen that skateboarding dog on America's Funniest Home Videos?

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Rowlf does sound a bit Boboish but then again, Bobo sounds like Rowlf. Actually, Rowlf kinda sounded like Cantus here to me.

But enough of that, I really enjoyed seeing and hearing him! This must be the first time we've heard Rowlf in quite some time.

Though this isn't my favorite of the youtube videos, I thought it was awesome to see the Muppets in a real life setting and it's cute to see the skateboarding dog.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I find it so funny that all the talk that we have done lattly about Rowlf and why or why not he has been used, and the fact i just recently change my avatre to a pic of Rowlf. That Rowlf was in this clip.
I think someone is watching what we are talking about guys! kind of creepy, but at the same time very cool.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I like it but like I said on Muppetnewsflash my only concern is that with Rowlf sounding so much like bobo now will bobo be left out of the cast?