New Muppet Youtube videos

MWoO

Reaction score

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF MARY TODD LINCOLN! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! ! ! ! AB-SO-LUTELY INCREDIBLE! ! ! !

What... how... THIS IS AWESOME! ! ! ! The Great Gonzo has a YOUTUBE account! HOW does this happen? ! I can't BELIEVE it's happening--yet THERE it is!

This is... PERFECTION. Honestly, I could not ask for anything more out of these videos. They're quick, sharp, HILARIOUS, and classical. Gonzo, Beaker, Swedish Chef, Camilla, Animal... wow. Who KNEW incomprehensible musical numbers could be so gosh darn AMAZING? This--I can't--WOW. I love these. I really, really hope we see more of these--and soon.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Oh, my goodness, Gonzo's in the purple tux! ! ! :concern:

Who is playing Camilla? That's fantastic!

:eek: This is great! I love it! I love it! I love it! These videos are brilliant! Gonzo felt more like "classic Gonzo" than he has since his cannon ball act on Muppets Tonights. Beaker is awesome, and the Chef? Wow, hillarious!

"You running mac or PC?"
"After that, I'm running away!"

I love the running gag with Statler and Waldorf.

:hungry:

Mongoose

Reaction score
Check out this email I received a few minutes ago! :attitude:

A Message From Sam Eagle
My fellow Americans,

Sam Eagle here. At ease! As all loyal patriots know: the Internet is full of weirdoes. Every time I turn around, someone is popping up in my space and doing strange things with tubes. While we cannot control all of the scalawags and rabble, it is imperative that I warn you about the following cultural rabble-rousers:

Here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpcUxwpOQ_A

There!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDFgtFXfnv0

Everywhere!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob6TTU1knUM

Watch these and you’ll see exactly what I mean We can at least take comfort in the fact that they can only achieve a five star rating, unlike our flag which gets a full and glorious fifty! Thank you for your time. I’m going to go watch them again, just to make sure they really are as offensive as I thought the first dozen times I watched them.

Patriotically yours,
Sam Eagle

You can reply to this message by visiting your inbox.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh my goodness...

Oh my goodness...

Oh my...did I die and go to Muppet heaven?

Oh my goodness...

*still pinching self*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HAHAHA! Mongoose that is INCREDIBLE! Was that a MySpace message? Or a YouTube message? That is BRILLIANT! Hilarious! AWESOME! GOSH I FREAKING LOVE MUPPETS! I LOVE NEW MUPPET STUFF! *runs around wildly*

Mongoose

Reaction score
It was an email sent to me from the youtube account.

This is awesome!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
This is SO COOL! Wow... I'm amazed... I agree with Beau... died and gone to Muppet heaven.