New Muppet Youtube videos

Luke

Reaction score
Oh my god, brilliant. Love seeing the Muppets out and about ... and ROWLF!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
WHAT! YES! That is SO awesome! ROWLF! Rizzo! Gonzo! FOZZIE! That was. AWESOME! ! ! Oh my gosh that was so much fun! Such a good surprise!

rtgentry

Reaction score
Very nice to see Rowlf, but he didn't have the same dry pun wit. Sounds very much like BoBo. Definitely the weakest of the viral videos.

Dont complain. pulleeze! We just got him back, lets be celebrating!

:sympathy:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
EXACTLY! And why do I have a feeling that Rizzo's first viral upload will be of Rowlf skateboarding? :shifty:
*laughing* XD Too funny!

"C'mon, Rowlf, you'll be famous!"

"I dunno... there's so much more to--"

*Rizzo pushes Rowlf down a hill on a skateboard* *fliming with the camera* "YouTube, here I come!"

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I... I dont know what to say (Watchs video again) What! who was that cute litte brown talking dog? Could that have been he who is known as Rowlf the Dog? Naw that couldn't have been, or could it.

Someone slap me I think I'm going into a Muppet shock!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
MMMMM tuna thanks i needed that ok wow i am still shocked i saw Rowlf outside at the beach wow I think im going to cry. It has been so long but i really think the Muppet are makeing a comeback and they are useing some of the classic Muppets that have been not used as much like Rowlf and Scooter. Its a great day!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
MMMMM tuna thanks i needed that ok wow i am still shocked i saw Rowlf outside at the beach wow I think im going to cry. It has been so long but i really think the Muppet are makeing a comeback and they are useing some of the classic Muppets that have been not used as much like Rowlf and Scooter. Its a great day!
Indeed it is a great day! And a very unexpectadly great day at that! :zany:

GO MUPPETS! ! !