New Muppet Youtube videos

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I agree! This is completely stuff we're used to with The Muppets! Want to keep the fans interested, give us more stuff like this...but, in a TV show format, then make a movie. Yes. More Muppety goodness like the good ol' days, please.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
As a fan who's been a nay sayer for some time after Jim died, has been critical of films like MTI, MCC, and especially IAVMMC; I have to officially say:

These videos have taken me off the fence and made me thrilled. This is absolutely wonderful. I've been reading other posts about these videos, but just took it for over zealous fans pushing things a little too hard. For the first time in 18 years, I feel the Muppets... the classic Muppets are back. PLEASE give us more of this, PLEASE make the upcoming film like this, PLEASE keep up this level of writing and performance.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Does anyone know who performed Crazy Harry or Camilla?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Don't know--I do know that I wish they would hire Ricky Boyd full time for Scooter--he's spot-on with that performance and I don't trust Scooter to any other performer now. Plus, he's a superb puppeteer! More Scooter!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
your right Fozzie it also brings the question up could he do some other Richard's Muppets.

TML

Reaction score
Very nice to see Rowlf, but he didn't have the same dry pun wit. Sounds very much like BoBo. Definitely the weakest of the viral videos.