1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Muppet Youtube videos

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by MWoO, Jul 16, 2008.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Libba Yuki

Libba Yuki Member

I think the fellas who took over for Rowlf and Fozzie have done a great job so far, they sound nearly perfect to me.:)
  2. GuySmileyfan

GuySmileyfan Member

Yeah. It doesn't matter if their voices are different. Because remember, they're bringing back the classic muppets.
  3. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I completely agree. They finally have a chance to let the performers find a rhythm with the characters with this steady stream of production work. The Muppets have been put back to work. (high pitched happy sound)
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I ditto the 'squeak' of happiness!

I'm hoping for more webisodes at Muppets.com and on the youtube.com accounts. Considering they've been adding new stuff to both areas, it is impressive to me the amount of new stuff we are getting from the REAL Muppets--not just tv show appearance fodder.

And even then, the fodder has been amazing! When they took over the Today Show, I only saw bits and pieces of it online, but what I saw was amazing.

I'm impressed with The Mouse House so far, and can't wait to see what else they do for us fans!
  5. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Brand new video from Beaker!

I haven't seen it because it wont load on my computer at the moment so I can't tell you what it's about. But it's titled "Glad All Over" and it appears to have footage from the new special in it from what I can tell. But I had to posts it anyway. Without further ado...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3huDBUmZPA

Oh wow! So amazing to see so muhc footage and I think that my anticipations is ever greater for it not! Sorry heralde, but it looks like the Italian stereo types are in tact with a scene with The Sweetish Chef...
  6. ngreen522

ngreen522 New Member

This is cute! It's clips from Letters to Santa and The Dave Clark Five's "Glad All Over" is dubbed over it so to look like the muppets are lip syncing. ...Classic Youtube stuff, and it's on all of their pages.
  7. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

All the muppets seem to have loaded the exact same video up.... Don't know of any differences, though.
  8. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

Well no matter how many Muppets upload the same video I love it and it was awesome to see Crazy Harry!
  9. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I don't think there is a difference (Although they all have personalised, different comments descriptions of it.) And those are what I *loved* about it. It's not every year that I've been wished "Happy Holidays...now clear off" by Statler and Waldorf. And it makes me warm inside!

Bea:zany:{Now...clear off!}regard