New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

caboheme

Reaction score
Lifelong Muppets fan

I grew up watching sesame street and reruns of the muppet show. I have good memories of watching with my dad. I got to watch Labyrinth on it's recent anniversary on the big screen, it was awesome!

I am getting married in 28 days and I need sheet music that I can't find anywhere for my wedding if it's possible. I'm looking for "He'll Make Me Happy" or a site where I can buy it would help but I'm hitting a dead end. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading!:excited:

dmoss

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I won't start off by saying that I'm the biggest Muppet fan of all-time, because I'm quite certain several hundred people have done that very thing in this thread. So, let's start elsewhere, shall we?

I've been a big fan of The Muppets since a very young age, when I fell in love with The Muppet Babies, and shortly-after, The Muppet Show. As you can imagine, I was ecstatic to find this Message Board, so I can share my love for The Muppets with people who feel the same way about them that I do!

I hope to have a long, enjoyable stay! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi caboheme and welcome to what we call Muppet Central! Hope you find the music you're looking for!:smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Long time readers, first time joiner. I hope it is fun here!:super: