New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

feltling

Reaction score
He also knew how to bark... I think.:confused:
\
Is there any way of posting a picture of my puppet on here when he is finished....He a dog tooooo..(un-named) and i would love to get feedback for him...maybe i can upload him on You tube :cool:

Good Monster

Reaction score
Hello to all!

I am so happy to have found this website! I have enjoyed it for a while now, but never used the forums...actually, I am new to forums all together! ~strange but true, LOL!

Anyhow, it is exciting to find kindred spirits! My earliest Muppet memories are watching Sesame Street, and seeing The Muppet Movie in the drive in. I’m intrigued with the creativity involved in all of Henson’s work from the writers to puppeteers to the work done in the Creature Shop.

Happy to be here,
Debbie
AKA The Good Monster

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
\
Is there any way of posting a picture of my puppet on here when he is finished....He a dog tooooo..(un-named) and i would love to get feedback for him...maybe i can upload him on You tube :cool:
You can post a like to the pictures!

Hi Debbie! Nice to have to with us! Welcome!:smile:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Hello!

Hi, everyone. I'm AnimatedC9000, but you guys can call me AniC or AC (not to sound like the temperature, but...)

I've been a Muppet fan practically my whole life. Ever since I watched Sesame Street when I was younger, I knew that I was a fan for like. That, and I liked to play a Sesame Street game with my Nana... may she rest in peace...

Since then, I've also become a fan of the original Muppets. I have no clear favorite Muppet, it's kind of hard for me to decide. Then again, I have a hard time deciding between anything...

I can't WAIT to meet all of you guys! ... but not all at once, though. Just a few at a time...

~ AnimatedC

Hugga Wugga

Reaction score
Hello!

I can't believe I landed this name, OMG.(it'sone of my favorite skits)

Hi, everyone. I should have joined this forum ages ago! I had the extreme privilege of meeting Jim Henson at a puppetry convention in the late 1980's, and it was the experience of a lifetime.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Clarification

For all new members... Welcome to Muppet Central. Please note that as part of the measures put into place to ensure MC is the best forum around—and in an effort to weed out potential spammers—all new members' posts will need mod approval before they can be read by anyone, including the person posting the message. Until approved by a moderator, only mods will be able to read a person's posts. This will continue until we have deemed the person to be okay per MC's rules, usually after a total of five (5) posts have been endorsed by any one of us with mod powers here. After that, a new member's posts will become visible to all. Thanks for understanding and have a good time exploring everything we have to offer at this home of ours.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I can't believe I landed this name, OMG.(it'sone of my favorite skits)

Hi, everyone. I should have joined this forum ages ago! I had the extreme privilege of meeting Jim Henson at a puppetry convention in the late 1980's, and it was the experience of a lifetime.
Hello! It's great that you mat Jim before! Welcome:smile: !

Hi, everyone. I'm AnimatedC9000, but you guys can call me AniC or AC (not to sound like the temperature, but...)

I've been a Muppet fan practically my whole life. Ever since I watched Sesame Street when I was younger, I knew that I was a fan for like. That, and I liked to play a Sesame Street game with my Nana... may she rest in peace...

Since then, I've also become a fan of the original Muppets. I have no clear favorite Muppet, it's kind of hard for me to decide. Then again, I have a hard time deciding between anything...

I can't WAIT to meet all of you guys! ... but not all at once, though. Just a few at a time...

~ AnimatedC
Hi! Nice to meet you!:smile: