New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Mad Puppet Lab

Reaction score
Hello!

Just thought I would drop by and say hi! What a great forum. I look forward to adding to the fun.

Everyone have a great weekend!

Don

Mr Devco

Reaction score
re-introduction

My Name is Devin, I joined a while ago but didn't post often I plan to change that. My favorite muppeteer is Richard hunt and I'm currently trying to compile enough songs for a cd in tribute. I hope to make lots of friends please keep in touch.:eek:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
That's terrific, welcome! Have you thought about joining the RHLC? Have you tuned in yet to Steve Swanson's Muppetcast? He did a wonderful tribute to Richard back in January! Finally, just to let you know, incase for some reason you haven't seen it already, that you can always visit the Mup3 thread in the Buy Sell or Trade section to get all the songs you want and more!

Welcome back!
:smile:
Kate

Mr Devco

Reaction score
I don't know what the RHLC is. I'm listening to episode 41 now. I was wondering if you can help me make a list of songs he preformed from various shows once i find enough i will contact members on the MUp3 section thank you all.

Mr Devco

Reaction score
Thanks for linking me to this wonderful group. Unfortinately I only live in the state of new york not the actual city. I am about 90 mins away from broadway though

wemblingalong

Reaction score
New member, old fan!

I have been a muppet fan my entire life. Jim Henson passed away when I was 8 years old. I was so upset! I thought I would never see Kermit again. Boy was I wrong! The muppets are still going strong!

I joined this forum to celebrate the legacy and genius of Jim Henson and other creative people like Richard Hunt, Frank Oz, Dave Goelz, Richard Hunt, Steve Whitmire, Jerry Nelson, and the countless other individuals who worked hard to entertain millions. I am glad to be apart of Muppet Central! :smile: