New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Java

Reaction score
Welcom HSSO and Nasha! Enjoy the forums!

Larxene

Reaction score
-waves- Hi everyboooodeeeeeeeee! I'm sure most of you have seen me posting around by now. Can't recall if I ever introed myself so here goes:

I'm Larxene or Enelar to some, I'm a 33 year old childfree disabled female and a huge fan of classic Sesame Street and Grover. I joined up in hopes of sharing and trading albums and memories and I'm having a blast doing both. Thank goodness Muppet fans are a fun and kind lot!

I'm currently working on writing a novel and I'm best known for being an 80's nostalgia nut. My bedroom alone holds over 1,000 My Little Pony toys and my computer room is drowning in plushies and framed cels. I'm a big kid at heart and I love being surrounded by color and whimsical toys. I'm hoping to get to know most of you and have a good time sharing Muppet fun :smile:

PinkTribeChick

Reaction score
Welcome to all the newbies that have joined over the past few weeks! And sorry for not saying hello sooner - I've been lazy lately . . .
Hope you enjoy it here at MC! :smile:

Onath

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So, I wanted to introduce myself to everyone on the boards. I am a long time muppet fan. My parents luckily were muppet fans too so thats what I watched growing up. Now I am happy to be part of this happy group of muppet fans and puppet builders. I am part of the giant monster wrestling group known as Kaiju big battel. I both perform and create monsters for them. If you need any tips on large creature building I can help, happy to share the process we go through to build one. New stuff, I have been reading the forum getting all tips I can from all the great people here on my new obsession of building my own puppets. Well thanks didn't want to make things to long just wanted to say hi.

:smile:
Onath

S

SNL Comedy

I'm new here and...

Hi! My name is Madison. I have been a Muppet fan since...well forever! I can't really top any of you guys because I'm only 13 but, my first words were Muppet Babies, the first movie I watched was The Muppet Movie, & my favorite color always has been blue because of Gonzo! I will alwayss love them!

& Also, I have been looking at the boards since maybe, 3rd grade & I have noticed how trusting & friendly everyone is. I know I can feel safe on here :]

Bean

Reaction score
Newby Muppeteer

Hi Ho Muppet Fans

Phew, its nice to be part of the Muppet Community,at the tender age of 29!
Have been a fan since I can remember - certain things stick with you throughout your childhood and adult life, mine includes the likes of Star Wars, The Goonies and of course 'all things Muppet'. I've always felt like they are my strange TV family - perhaps a world into which I fit abit better :excited:
Am serious, busy PA by the day and Muppet fan by the evening/weekend. Sunday's are 'Muppet Days', and no matter who is staying with me, beit my long suffering Boyfriend or friends/family they have no choice but to be indulged in my hobby. And you know .... they rather like it (am on a mission to saturate everyone I know in Jim Henson's world)

I've not been part of a 'forum' befor, so just taking some time to navigate my way around. Managed for the first time yesterday to download onto my Ipod the Muppet Podcasts - sat listening to them last night after a rather long seaside run.

Well, enjoy the rest of your day, or start of your day - depending on whereabouts you are in the world.
:wink:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Welcome everybody!
I am glad you all have stepped in and
gathered some guts to join. Because, babe,
it gets crazier.

Warning:

You might experience laughter that'll
burst your gut.

You might even go a little
crazy. The majority of
the peeps here are kind of
insane...
*Makes a wierd face*
:wink:

Last but not least,
you might become a
little addicted.

LOL!

Enjoy your stay folks!

anytimepally

Reaction score
Welcome everyone! .. You are all weirdos :attitude: .. but here, that's a good thing! :zany:

muppeteer25

Reaction score
yoooooooooooooooooooooo wats up i have some episodes of the muppet babies if anbody wants them i got them on the computer i downloaded them