New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Welcome to the craziness here at Muppet Central warchilde and CeciliaE.

CeciliaE, is the special you're thinking of The Frog Prince? The interesting thing is that Carl Bannas voiced/performed Sweetums in that TV special, though the Muppet monster is one of Richard Hunt's regular characters from thereafter, though now performed by John Henson (Jim's son, not the Talk Soup host).
Check some of the tape traders here, KermiClown in particular, they might be able to help you in obtaining a copy.

Have fun exploring the rest of the forums.

Jedi Kid

Reaction score
Thanks. Do you know anything about the advertisements for Muppet Magazine Number 4 for fall,1983?

Halvdan65

Reaction score
New to Muppet Central Forum

Hello Everyone,

I have come full circle, as a child I played with the Cookie Monster and Ocsar the Grouch I received for Christmas and now I am trying to make my own puppets in my adulthood. The only regret is that I did not stick with it all those years in between, no telling where I would be now. Hind sight is always 20/20.

Anyway now I am trying to start a puppet theatre in my local communtiy. My Father and I are making sets and puppets on the weekends. My avatar is a sample of a talking tree we have made. If your interested in seeing larger pictures I can give you a link to them.

I beleive in the idea that iron sharpens iron, meaning, through the process of our discussions we will all be better artists of puppetry. Look forward to talking to all of you.

lel75

Reaction score
lel75

hi everyone, I found this web site today while I was trying to find a character called "ollie' he is on nick jr on foxtel, my daughter loves him and I am trying to find merchandise on him, so any help would be greatly appreciated:smile: I grew up watching the muppets but havnt seen it on tv in years, they should put it back on, as my children would love to watch it!

Elmo'sGirl

Reaction score
Hi all
Am a mad Muppet fan from the UK. Elmo is my fav....he is just soooooo cute. Am also a mad keen Disney fan. Am far too old to be interested in kid's stuff but I don't care! Looking forward to meeting you all.

Mr Devco

Reaction score
Hello everyone, My name is Devin, I am 19 years old and I became a fan of Jim Henson when i was a child. I use to believe i knew everything about the muppets as a small child but looking at this page and other pages I was 100 percent wrong, in fact i don't even know half of it :frown:. I hope to make lots of friends.

lel75

Reaction score
hi elmo's girl,
I must admit I really love elmo and my excuse to have it on is that my children are watching him! he does a few guest appearances on tv here in australia and everyone loves him!

Jacquelyn

Reaction score
Hey, welcome!
I felt the same way when I read through these forums haha. I thought I knew a lot because I watch some "behind the scenes" and "making of" and read on Muppet Wikia and stuff haha but some of these pepole are total experts. :smile:
Peace

krebstar5

Reaction score
Ah, the standard introductory posting, huh? Well here goes. I'm a 20-something girl who can't seem to remember a time when she didn't like the muppets. My first memories involve a scratched and much loved Muppet Show Album 2 record that I insisted on listening to on a near daily basis. My favorite film is Labyrinth because it makes me laugh everytime I watch it and I find it oddly comforting. Other than that, I'm a pretty equal opportunity muppet-lover with a preference for the older stuff that I am more familiar with.

Hmmm, guess that's it. Thanks for reading.