New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

trapjaw

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forums and just saying "hello". I'm a long time lover of puppets and I've been making muppet styled puppets for the past year or so. I like using all different types of materials. I'm a toy designer by trade and I like to draw, sew and sculpt often.

I'll probably be picking your brains about patterns and ideas for puppets in the future. I also enjoy making replicas of my favorites! Right now I'm working on a Cookie Monster.

I look forward to chatting with you guys.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I just joined.... and I am 39 years old! But i watched the muppets as a kid, my kids watched them and now the little boys I babysit are watching them... talk about long gevity! glad to be here and look forward to meeting everyone!
:smile:
Hey everyone, I'm Phil and I'm 18

I'm a puppeteer, I have been for about 3 years now.

I love the muppets and greg the bunny

Its so good to speak to all u fellow enthusiasts!
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forums and just saying "hello". I'm a long time lover of puppets and I've been making muppet styled puppets for the past year or so. I like using all different types of materials. I'm a toy designer by trade and I like to draw, sew and sculpt often.

I'll probably be picking your brains about patterns and ideas for puppets in the future. I also enjoy making replicas of my favorites! Right now I'm working on a Cookie Monster.

I look forward to chatting with you guys.
Welcome! Hope you all love it here :smile:

Anneahmiller

Reaction score
Hey all.

New here too...imagine that....hehehe.

I'm a 32 year old married,mother of two (five if you count the two pets and the husband) who lives in Indiana.

I've been a muppet fan since forever. Labyrinth is my all time favorite movie, wished they would make a second one...hint hint. My kids love the movie too. Can't say who is my favorite of the muppets because there are too many. This list could go on forever.

I came across this board looking for news of a second Labyrinth movie while talking to my sister about it. She's a muppet junkie too.

Reaction score
Hello.

I've known this website was here for a while, but I just recently noticed (and joined) the forum. As you might be able to tell, Robin is one of my favorite Muppets, but there are too many good ones to say he's my absolute favorite. I'd tell you more, but I suppose if it's important you'll find out.

Hope everything is going well with all of you.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hey all.

New here too...imagine that....hehehe.

I'm a 32 year old married,mother of two (five if you count the two pets and the husband) who lives in Indiana.

I've been a muppet fan since forever. Labyrinth is my all time favorite movie, wished they would make a second one...hint hint. My kids love the movie too. Can't say who is my favorite of the muppets because there are too many. This list could go on forever.

I came across this board looking for news of a second Labyrinth movie while talking to my sister about it. She's a muppet junkie too.
Hello.

I've known this website was here for a while, but I just recently noticed (and joined) the forum. As you might be able to tell, Robin is one of my favorite Muppets, but there are too many good ones to say he's my absolute favorite. I'd tell you more, but I suppose if it's important you'll find out.

Hope everything is going well with all of you.
Welcome! :zany:

Jedi Kid

Reaction score
Posting And Introducing Myself

Hi,I'm Adam. I am 33 and I still love The Muppets and everything Disney. I like to research about things from the past. Right now I'm looking for information about the Muppet Magazine from Fall 1983.:smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hi,I'm Adam. I am 33 and I still love The Muppets and everything Disney. I like to research about things from the past. Right now I'm looking for information about the Muppet Magazine from Fall 1983.:smile:
Welcome :big_grin:.. hope you enjoy it here!

HG Jago

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Drew. Another 33 year-old who has been a Muppet fan all my life, and managed to find an equally Muppet-crazed wife (Kermit & Piggy topped our wedding cake). My friends joke that we had kids to somehow justify our collection of Sesame Street videos and records. My kids are now one and two, and it's an absolute thrill to see the look on their faces as they watch Sesame Street and the Muppet Show with fresh eyes.