Muppety Capitalism: Muppet Monopoly coming soon

Beauregard

Reaction score
I asked once, I'll ask again, How much is this thing going to cost? I can't find it on any on-line stores, and I found practicaly NIL with my Google search so I was wondering.

Thanks,

:wink: :big_grin: :zany: :crazy: :sympathy:

Monopoly Guy

Reaction score
The cost will most likely vary depending on the retailer, but our Monopoly games are usually around $35.95

Okay! Okay?

Reaction score
Monopoly Guy!

:smile: Hats off to Monopoly Guy, Okay!?
He has put his heart and soul into the game, Okay!? Wait until you see the level of Muppetization (this is my new word, Okay!?) he has designed into the game!

I have a question for everyone: based upon the list of tokens that Monopoly Guy mentioned, what would be your top 5 alternates that will not be shipping with the game, okay?

with fun and wonder,

:wink:

Okay! Okay?
ps- i too work with Monopoly Guy, for those of you who didn't catch that, Okay!?

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Re: Monopoly Guy!

Originally posted by Okay! Okay?
I have a question for everyone: based upon the list of tokens that Monopoly Guy mentioned, what would be your top 5 alternates that will not be shipping with the game, okay?
Hmmm...in addition to Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie, Animal and Chef I'd like to see....Rowlf, Sam, Scooter, Bunsen, and Rizzo. Ooh, and Beaker! Wait...is that what you meant?

:big_grin:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Wow! Sounds like Pepe's had a little too much caffeeine. :wink:

Thanks for writing, Okay Okay. Here are my 5 alternates:

1. Beaker
2. Rowlf
3. Floyd
4. Janice (for the ladies)
5. Angus MacGoogle, the Argyle Gargoyle

Just kidding on that last one. Angus would rock, but there are too many other important characters who should get their due first. (In case you're unfamiliar, Angus is from the Star Wars episode.) So my real other choice is:

5. Pepe. (Or Rizzo. Or Scooter. Gosh, only 5?)

Who else was it that voted for Pepe? Now's your chance to make yourself heard! :smile:

King Prawn

Reaction score
Hi Okay Okay and welcome to the board :smile:

It's so hard to narrow it down to just five although we already have Piggy, Kermit, Fozzie, Animal, Gonzo & Chef but i'll do my best to keep it to five.

My 5 would be:

:confused:
:eek:
:rolleyes:
:sympathy:
& Rizzo

Thanks for taking the time (as well as Monopoly Guy) to come and join us here at MC

Okay! Okay?

Reaction score
Thanks for the alternates...

Thanks Chilly Down, King Prawn and electricmayhem for your quick replies. Monopoly Guy and I have been talking about how difficult it is to always narrow down a list to just 6 tokens per game. This is why in our Simpsons game we had a chase token set of 4 more characters to buy.

I think my five would be as follows
:rolleyes:
:eek:
:flirt:
with Crazy Harry, Rizzo, Bunsen and S&W close behind

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
The five additional tokens I think should be included are: