Muppety Capitalism: Muppet Monopoly coming soon

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
To "Monopoly Guy"

Does Janice have any cards or any properties by herself or as part of the EM? :smile:

:flirt: :flirt: :flirt:

Monopoly Guy

Reaction score
I actually joined making the game after all the properties were already decided, though there was a brief debate concerning the money. :wink: When it was said that Kermit would be on the $500 and Piggy on the $100, I said, "I don't think Miss Piggy would like that very much," and the reply was, "Yeah, but she wouldn't be where she is without Kermit." :stick_out_tongue: Can you tell this was a game made by fans for fans?

While Janice doesn't have a property of her own, she does show up a few places in the game. The Electric Mayhem has a property on the board and Janice shows up in group shots on a couple of Penguin/Chicken cards. I think you'll be quite happy with the Veterinarian's Hospital deed card I designed, as well. :wink:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I'm guessing it would be asking too much for you to list all the properties you can name off the top of your head, as well as what will be used instead of the waterworks, electric company and railroads.

EDIT; Here's an easier one. Will Uncle Deadly make an appearence?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I do so love/hate bothering you but I wondered if Sweetums was anywhere?

Also I am interested as to who plays the policeman saying GO TO JAIL. Is it Link?

JamieDenny

Reaction score
Monopoly Guy,
Thanks for finding out all that stuff for me. Hope to be able to get mine in GB as soon as possible
Jamie

Monopoly Guy

Reaction score
As far as I remember I don't recall Uncle Deadly showing up in the final game. :frown: Sorry. Sweetums makes an appearance on one of the two "Get Out of Jail Free" cards, though.

The policeman on the "Go To Jail" corner space is exactly the same as the original Monopoly game board as per our deal with Hasbro (see an earlier posting of mine for more details on that). :wink:

Okay, for those of you who want to be SURPRISED about the properties when the game is finally out, STOP reading this post now. Skip ahead to the next posting below this one because I'm about to list ALL the property spaces in the game! BEWARE! THAR BE SPOILERS AHEAD! :eek: Okay, properly warned ye be, says I.

LAST CHANCE TO STOP READING BEFORE FINDING OUT WHAT EACH AND EVERY PROPERTY SPACE IS GOING TO BE!!!

Board Properties:
Purple (2): S.S. Swine Trek, Veterinarian's Hospital
Light Blue (3): Beauregard’s supply closet, Newsman's desk, Lew Zealand's boomerang stand
Magenta (3): Johnny Fiama & Sal's lounge, Robin's lilypad, Scooter's backstage
Orange (3): Crazy Harry's hideout, Electric Mayhem's stage, Rizzo the Rat's sewer
Red (3): Sam the Eagle's podium, Swedish Chef's kitchen, Pepe's salsa & samba club
Yellow (3): Bunsen & Beaker’s Muppets Lab, Statler & Waldorf's balcony, Rowlf's recording studio
Green (3): Gonzo's Daredevil stunt show, Fozzie Bear's comedy club, Animal's drum stage
Park Place (1): Miss Piggy's dressing room
Boardwalk (1): Kermit the Frog's swamp
Railroads: vehicles (motorcycle, automobile, bicycle, hot air balloon)
Electric Co: Red Carpet
Waterworks: Romantic Rendezvous

Notice, however, that I mentioned nothing so far about what any of the actual spaces look like or what any of the deed cards look like. Gotta save SOME surprises for when the game comes out. :wink:

JamieDenny

Reaction score
Okay, The very wonderful people at redhotel.net responded within a couple of hours to my email. They will be stocking the Muppet Monopoly shortly after it comes out and best of all they do ship internationally, so UK people go visit em and they will be more than glad to help you out.
Jamie