Muppety Capitalism: Muppet Monopoly coming soon

Chilly Down

Reaction score
I see what you're saying. I think with some of the other editions, they may have sold other tokens seperately if the game did well. So there still might be a Rowlf in the future.

Meanwhile, I like Pepe, but he's getting a little overexposed at the moment, so I was glad to see the piece go to the Chef instead.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
WOW! I, like, soooooo just remembered that this game was in muh dream last night! LOL!!

I remember I got it as a gift, tore into it, but I was so disappointed---ALL the properties were only Kermit and Piggy, nobody else! :grouchy:

I did see a collage of different Muppet character heads in the middle though (Janice was there), but still, it was awfully disappointin'. :sympathy:

And the tokens were jewel-encrested pewter figures---one was a dragon adorned wif rubies, lol!

:crazy:

Beauregard

Reaction score
WOWWWWW, I have to get this. Kermit's Swap $200, Miss Piggy's dressing room, Gosh oh gosh.

How much will it be do you recon? I have basicaly nothing to get it with but will have to find a way to get this when it comes out.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Is Crazy Harry featured anywhere in this game? If so, where?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I was just wondering, now that I have found out tha Muppet Monopoly is posting how much Beau is featured.is he only on the property or elwhere as well. Also who has the most expencive property?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
And the tokens were jewel-encrested pewter figures---one was a dragon adorned wif rubies, lol!
Byron, save this stuff for the random thread!:grouchy: :smile: :stick_out_tongue:

Zack)Rowlf the, huh? what are you talking about Beauregard? :confused: :wink: Dog.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
Byron, save this stuff for the random thread!:grouchy: :smile: :stick_out_tongue:

zack,
Sorry Zack but I had to point out that you have not got any Zack the, why is nothing here, Dog in your last post. WHy not?

PS:If you have run out put Zack the, Beauregard is the, yes he is, best, Dog.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Sorry Zack but I had to point out that you have not got any Zack the, why is nothing here, Dog in your last post. WHy not?
ehh, sometimes i get tired of it, Sarah would kill me if she saw that, but you should look back at it now.:wink:

Zack Rowlf the, we should all bow down to Sarah!Dog.

Monopoly Guy

Reaction score
JamieDenny, unfortunately, due to our deal with Hasbro, we're not permitted to sell our games directly overseas, BUT there is a web site called www.redhotel.net that sells our games and, from what I've been told, DOES ship internationally!

Crazy Harry can be found on the board on the property "Crazy Harry's Hideout" and he's featured on one of the Penguin/Chicken cards. Beauregard also has a property on the board and I think that's the only place he turns up in the game. Kermit has the most expensive property, of course. :smile:

Today all of the game elements (with the exception of the box top and box bottom since we're still working on the tokens and need their images for the packaging) were finished up and sent off to the printer! :excited:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
woo hoo!

hmm...was it ever a debate whether piggy would have the most expensive piece of property...

i know i am totally against bombarding guests, but i had to ask....

Sarah