Muppets to star in Pizza Hut Super Bowl Commercial

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
What the!?!
LOL scoot! Didn't think you'd find that one...Oh to everyone else "What the?!?" Is a new saying i've been saying a lot....It's the new "Bickeyboo!"....Ok, now i'm sure you are all like "What the?!?" Now....Bicketyboo was my old saying that i said a lot, in which i still say but, well anyways it's from Walace and Gromit...hmmm, for some reasong I'm sure your all still saying "What the?!" about it, but...oh well. :smile:

I saw the Muppets/jessica Miss Piggy and the blowhorn ad, which I thought was funny, I've read about the other one on-line to but it apears to be more of them from stuff I've read on-line

One with just the Muppets(kermit on phone also Fozzie Bear makes it into this one along with Animal, Gonzo and Piggy.

Jessica and Kermit,Animal, Gonzo and Miss Piggy with blow horn

i've heard of the one where Jessica goes to grab a slice and Miss Piggy pushes her out of the way and says "Beauty before Brains dear!" because Jessica knew all about the 4forall Pizza Hut deal.

I read here on MC about someone seeing another ad with Jessica "Miss Piggy got mad because Jessica Simpson likes pepperoni and sausage on her Pizza, and Kermit replies that he 'dates pepperoni and sausage' ?"

also, someone mentioned something about Camilla in one of these posts, not sure if it's true or not, maybe another ad with her, but most likey not voiced by Jerry, as he wasn't mentioned working on the ad in which someone posted about before.

That would be 4 maybe 5 ad's so far, I can't confirm anything about the Camilla one, it might even be the one that Miss Piggy gets mad because Jessica Simpson likes pepperoni and sausage on her Pizza.

Again i've only seen the blow horn ad on TV and read and saw pics of the Kermit/muppets/phone one.

Boy What a close game! I'm not really into football and I was lucky enough to get the night off from the Pizza place, in which i'm sure was crazy busy, i think this is the first time i had the super bowl off in 4/5 years! But i fell asleep at one point in the second half, i did see most of the ad's though and a good amount of the game, not that i cared that much, but i can say i watched it! lol!

Luke

Reaction score
beaker said:
Muppets, football and topless divas...ya gotta love the superbowl.
Yeah it was everything they promised in the 4ForALL press release - a little bit of variety for everyone. For hungry people there was Pizza, For Henson fans there was Muppets, For the boys there was Jessica Simpson, and breast of all ... there was Janet Jackson !

I'd say Justin Timberlake had just read the press release and wanted to show everyone what toppings were on offer ...... :eek:

dmx10101

Reaction score
Well I watched the coverage from 11:30 am to the end of Survivor at midnight.

I saw The Muppet commercial 4 times
The spot with Jessica 1 time

Janet baring her goods.
And a streaker getting hauled off the field.

It was a very interesting game.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I thought the commercial was very cute. Does anyone know if any of the other commercials were aired in the pre-game show, or if they are available online? Are there actually other commercials, or did they just shoot a whole mess of footage so they had stuff to edit?

:smile: :mad: :concern: :halo:

muppetsforever

Reaction score
pizza hut

ok i am soooo ticked off that i missed the comercial. Does anyone know if there's any way to view it on the internet? Or will it be rebroadcasted?

:mad:

I watched the game from kickoff to the very end and saw nothing of this comercial.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I missed the commercial. :frown: However, I ALSO missed the halftme show, & the Janet Jackson part, so it wasn't all bad!

dmx10101

Reaction score
There were two different commericals. One was just with the Muppets and it aired 4 times in the middle of the day during the pre-game coverage. The other one was with the Muppets and Jessica Siimpson and aired 1 time just before the game started.

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Superbowl Ads........

Well, The only thing that disappointed me today was when I got on MSN. They had "all" of the commercials so you could view them, then vote on your favorite and least favorite ads. Guess who wasn't even mentioned? :eek:
You guessed it! :mad: The Muppet commercial(s) were not even on there ANYWHERE!!!!!! :mad: Can you tell how unhappy I am about that? I don't think there is even anywhere to send an e-mail to tell them they missed THE most important ads of all! :mad:

P.S. About the Janet Jackson thing...........well, at least she had a " large sun shaped disc" covering her nipple (that's the way MSN put it). Hubby and I were at my friend's house last night, we all thought it was a paste on piece (Think "Lil Kim" and Diana Ross on the music awasrds) and it was planned. Thinking that it was a "pastie" we weren't really offended..........shocked, but not offended. But then again there were no children at the house, heck even if my nephew was there (he's 5) he doesn't pay attention to anything! Hubby pulled a pic for me to see, it shows Janet after the song ended, she was standing there, covering herself, looking REALLY, SUPER mad @ Justin and he had this look of anger on his face too. Wonder what that's all about? I don't know where he found the pic or else I would share the link and let you see for yourselves.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I haven't seen it yet, but a friend has the tape. What I DID see on the commercials it was all pre-planned (otherwise, I'm sure there would have been a bra in place; as it stands she had the cover over the "nip" which tells me that it was intentional.

I'll get to see the Muppets' ad(s) and halftime show tonight.

Anybody catch Josh Groban? What a voice, huh?