Muppets to star in Pizza Hut Super Bowl Commercial

Drtooth

Reaction score
They plaied one commercial twice in the pregame show.

And here's the weird part (now get this now...) I saw the one with Piggy and the Blowhorn on NBC during the Queer Eye show (I dislike sports greatly, and the other networks didn't even try! :stick_out_tongue: )

oOoanimaloOo

Reaction score
My favorite part of the commercail was the ending part were Miss Piggy says step away from the Frog and Jessica falls over then Animal says Bye Bye :halo:

Luke

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
as it stands she had the cover over the "nip" which tells me that it was intentional.
It looks planned to me in order to shock and create publicity and they are just covering up now, but there is the possibility that she is pierced with that contraption in real life and nobody knew about it. Justin tearing the sectioned part of her top off looked VERY deliberate to me, and seeing as these stars have like 3 or 4 people dress them it would seem wierd to me that they could just misplace a bra or something, especially as she has the nipple 'thing' as you say. Apparently the FCC are investigating the 'nip' ! (lucky them)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
FCC heads stated about a $27,500 fine or something like that.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Potentially $27,500 per CBS station which would end up in the millions of dollars.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
darn, that's gotta burn......

It was very disturbing, since I was at a church party. If you didn't notice, one of the lines of the 'song' (if you can dare call it that) was I'm going to have your clothes off by the end of this song (or something to that effect)

GPrime1

Reaction score
I can't really understand why so many people are up in arms up this. There are a lot more things to be upset of or afraid of seeing. It's a breast. That's all. Watching MTV at any point, you will see a lot worse, not to mention degrading.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
it's just a shock to some people, I think. In my family, we don't have anything such as cable, so having this sort of thing on our TV (well I wasn't at home, but just the same) is an experiance that is not desirable for me or any member of my family. I don't know if I would get onto CBS, except if for their naivity for not realizing that this WAS MTV putting on this show. Janet has admitted that it was a last minute decision, and has supposedly said that she is sorry if she offended anyone, but last I heard, Justin is still calling it a 'wardrobe malfunction'. I think this is something that demoralizes television in our nation. The superbowl is a family event for most people (and a church event at churches around the nation) and that is not acceptable. The FCC should be splitting the fine between MTV CBS Janet and Justin, in my opinion. Each had guilt, rather it being direct or non.

I just don't think this is a very good sign for the future of television. I say go FCC!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Just saw the commercial twice already, and it is SOOOOOO Funny! :big_grin: :zany: