Muppets to star in Pizza Hut Super Bowl Commercial

electricmayhem

Reaction score
So how many different versions are there? I just saw the one where Jessica flirts with Kermit and Piggy :mad: gets mad. I think the same one Crazy Harry was talking about. I'm excited to see the others.

jediX

Reaction score
These had better be reaired later, I'm out of blank tape! :frown:

teebs

Reaction score
I found this at superbowl-ads.com:

"For the first time ever NFL Network will replay all of the Super Bowl Commercials in a back to back format after the game. Scheduled airtimes are Sunday, Feb. 1 Ð 11:00 PM ET, Monday, Feb. 2 Ð 9:30 PM ET, Tuesday, Feb. 3 Ð 12:30 AM ET"

So everyone who missed them, here's your chance to catch them.

:smile:

jediX

Reaction score
That is if they have the NFL network. :smirk:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I don't think I get that network but I did see the commercial where Jessica Simpson was flirting with :smile:. I really liked when :mad: had that bullhorn and shouted "Step away from the frog!" That was good. I hope I catch the other versions of that commercial at some point.

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
:embarrassed: yikes! what on earth??? Mama mia! I tell ya...

I flip on the Super Bowl just awhile ago, thought that I'd catch a few commercials (hoping for muppets)

:attitude: and it's at the end of the half time show...seeing just a bit more of Janet Jackson than I wanted... :stick_out_tongue:
good grief, the super bowl is not kid friendly anymore. maybe next year the football teams will play the game wearing nothing but smiles. :eek:

and can ya believe it? there weren't any of them commercials on. just car commercials and CBS ads. hopefully they play the muppet ads again, they sound fun. :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*laughs* yeah, CBS is in hot water at the moment.....I was at a church superbowl party, and our preacher (who is a really cool guy) didn't say anything during that part, and just let it go.

I saw parts of the commercial...unfortunately, the TV at the church youth house isn't the biggest, and some girls were right in front of it dissing Jessica Simpson the whole time. My friend knew this was upsetting me and started yelling at them during the commercial, but it didn't help.

Dilbertos2

Reaction score
pizza hut an muppets

i live in canada so i don't get to see the comericals with the muppets. Does any one know where i can see them ?? :confused: :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Muppets, football and topless divas...ya gotta love the superbowl.
At any rate, I didnt watch the superbowl, as I dislike sports greatly...but I figured all the good commercials would be online soon.