Muppets to star in Pizza Hut Super Bowl Commercial

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
I've seen quite a bit of the Muppets commercial.
They like play clips of the new Super Bowl ads so much, they showed almost the whole thing.
It's something about Pizza Hut...Miss Piggy got mad because Jessica Simpson likes pepperoni and sausage on her Pizza, and Kermit replies that he 'dates pepperoni and sausage' ? ...thats the part I saw.
Also, Miss Piggy's voice was a bit hoarse and she didn't sound like her old self, so probably not Frank Oz :frown:

blah, Jessica Simpson...does she just act ditsy or like that for real??...hmmm.

anyhoo, I haven't watched the Super Bowl since about 1992. I watched the half time show and 'In living Color' was doing something. Pretty funny.
But I doubt that I watch it this year. I'm glad that the muppets are doing stuff again. It's always good to see them. :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Jessica Simpson IS that ditzy. At first, I thought it was an act, but the more interviews and stuff I see her in, I realize she's just ditzy.

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
Jessica Simpson IS that ditzy. At first, I thought it was an act, but the more interviews and stuff I see her in, I realize she's just ditzy.

my goodness. that's sad and kinda scary. wow. :eek:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
what's even scarier....people adore her for her 'personality'

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
The one I just saw didn't have Jessica at all. Kermit was trying to order over the phone when Animal, Gonzo, Fozzie and Piggy all dog piled on him, yelling out what toppings they wanted.

Lynnette

Reaction score
I'm wondering if there is a series of commercials leading into the Super Bowl. I just saw a commercial where Muppets are fighting over pizza and, of course, Miss Piggy knocks everyone out of the way in the end. :mad: Hiii-yaaa!

This will make it more interesting to watch today. The commericals are always more fun than the game anyway. At parties, everyone talks during the game and gets really quiet to hear the commercials! It's like some reverso television universe.

-Lynnette

Whatever

Reaction score
I saw the commercial! Yay! I didn't think I'd be able to because I don't have a TV, but the cafeteria was showing the Super Bowl on TV when I went to eat dinner. I hung around for 3 commercial breaks and got to see it! Yay! :flirt:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
They way Kermit was looking at Jessica seemed wrong for some reason. This is the first time I was really glad Piggy budded in.