1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Plush arrive at Build-a-Bear Workshop

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Well they have been kinda out for several months...
  2. Lady Deadpool New Member

Had I known that at the time I would have gotten it. ;)
  3. SuperGzilla12 Active Member

I got myself the Kermit doll (and a white Kermit t-shirt) a while ago, and I must say, he looks great in my bedroom.

If anyone is looking to get one (If you can still buy them - I'm not 100% sure if you can or not), I'd suggest getting him medium-stuffed.
  4. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Just a heads up for anyone still wanting them. Kermit and Piggy are still available through build a bear's website you just can't get them in stores. I know that doesn't sound like much fun as you can't go through the whole making process but better then nothing.
  5. SuperGzilla12 Active Member

Fair enough.

My local Build-a-Bear has pre-made Papa Smurf dolls (They used to be done through the making process) at a sale price, so I understand what's happening here.
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  6. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Umm...okay...anyways...just a few more weeks and their Christmas apparel will be in!! So excited!!! :)
  7. SuperGzilla12 Active Member

I
    I just wanted to say that I've seem them sell pre-made toys before, that's all. :p
  8. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Christmas apparel completed!
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
  9. SuperGzilla12 Active Member

Awww! I really should get that outfit for my Kermit! :)
  10. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Pshh you don't even wanna know what I went through to get that sweater and scarf. The scarf actually comes with a hat but I obviously didn't use it cause it would've looked stupid on him. XP
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  11. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Looking good! :D I'm getting that same sweater for my Kermit next time we're instore, and I've got some great holiday goodies on their way for Piggy, that I ordered online.

NOTE: Right now, Build-A-Bear online is offering FREE SHIPPING on everything! :excited: So go ahead and order yourself some Build-A-Muppets, and you'll only be spending as much as you would if you'd found them in your local store! ;)

I'll share some pics too, just as soon as my Christmas Muppets are complete. :D
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  12. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Can't wait to see them!
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  13. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

:D Thanks! I was able to get everything I wanted for Piggy (well, save for some kind of Christmas brooch, maybe a mistletoe?), but they didn't have what I planned on for Kermit, so he's still in his white tuxedo. :) Until next time!

[IMG]

[IMG]

Merry Christmas!
  14. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Hey they turned out great!!! Piggy's coat and her beret looks like the one from "The Muppets." :)
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  15. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Thanks pal! :D I'll hafta check "The Muppets" again, I thought she looked more like she did in MFC when she was Christmas shopping for Kermit's green fuzzy flipper-slippers! ;) This coat would need a black collar, but still.

So... Kermit is Sold Out online! :eek: My local-ish store still has him and Piggy (my Big Sister got herself a Kermit to go with the Piggy I bought her, yay!), but I don't think they'll last for long since it's Christmastime. I wish they offered a more classical Christmas outfit for boy animals, I'd LOVE to dress up my Kermit to look like his Cratchit-y self from MCC! :)

Cheers
  16. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Well yeah she looks like from there too but the baret I think was what automatically made me think of the latest film.

Wow is he?!! Hey you know that's a good thing though if he's sold out! All the stores by me have been completely sold out of Kermit & Piggy for months.

And oh man! I'd love to dress Kermit as Bob Crachett myself!!!
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  17. snichols1973 Well-Known Member

Someday, I'd like to see Build-A-Bear Muppet versions of Fozzie, Gonzo, and possibly Animal in the future....
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  18. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Me too! :D I meant to mention this here earlier, but Build-A-Bear has a survey right now on their Bearville site, it's about more Smurf & Despicable Me characters. I suggested on another site that everyone take the survey, but in each comment box write in that we want more Muppets please! ;) I asked for Rowlf, Scooter, and Dr.Teeth, but any favorite character suggestion will do! :) In my comments, I said that the Muppets will have another movie out soon(ish) too, so they should be considered for new plushes as well.

Cheers!
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  19. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I will sooooooooo get a Scooter made if they come out with one next year!!! ;)
  20. MuppetGuy75 Active Member

I was near a Build-a-Bear store just the other day and totally forgot to check these guys out! I will have to go back!
    KermieBaby47 likes this.