1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Plush arrive at Build-a-Bear Workshop

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

The Muppets have arrived at Build-a-Bear Workshop! To make it even better from today through Sunday April 1, 2012, if you make a purchase from here and enter code 97589 at checkout you'll save 20% off your order.

Below are the Muppet items currently available. Click on any of the links for more info and pictures. If the Kermit and Miss Piggy items sell well, we've heard that more Muppets may be arriving later this year including Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, Scooter and Rowlf.

Kermit the Frog - Click here for pics and info
    [​IMG]

Miss Piggy - Click here for pics and info
    [​IMG]

Cool Pal Kermit the Frog - Click here for pics and info
    [​IMG]

Fabulous Miss Piggy - Click here for pics and info
    [​IMG]

Kermit the Frog Tee - Click here for pics and info
    [​IMG]
    Handsome Guy Kermit the Frog - Click here for pics and info
    [​IMG]
    MuppetLuver2000 and KermieBaby47 like this.
  2. blessedpsycho

blessedpsycho New Member

Yaye for Muppet Build-A-Bears!! My wonderful BF took me to BAB for my birthday last month and bought Kermit for me! We got him a pirate costume and the Kermit face t-shirt for the BAB I already own ^_^
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  3. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

Oh my gosh....someone please take me to Build-A-Bear.
    MuppetLuver2000 and KermieBaby47 like this.
  4. Liesbeth

Liesbeth New Member

Oh boy I just ordered mine a few days ago... :-( just a day or two too early to get the discount.... Anyway I'm still looking forward to receiving it... Btw for those who might be interested I ordered Kermit with his Kermit shirt :-D
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  5. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I got my Kermit :) a few days before the Blu-ray/DVD release came out and I absolutely love him!!! He's so soft!!! I didn't get any clothes for him mainly cause that was way more then I wanted to spend and two I like Kermit as is. I hopefully will get Miss Piggy :mad: at some point but honestly I'm not too crazy about her I think her face is a little off which is nothing new when it comes to Piggy plushies. But I will say it's better then most I've seen.
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  6. Lynnette

Lynnette Member

I went there the day Kermit and Piggy first came out in order to get both. But Piggy was just soooo strange looking that I just couldn't purchase her. Kermit is "off" too but he's still cute in the BaB style. The fact that he's also a puppet makes it all worthwhile. Fun! Looking forward to others being released.
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  7. Pinkflower7783

I thought Kermit looked perfect compared to others I've seen. I love my Kermie doll. :)
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  8. Muppetfan2011

Muppetfan2011 Member

I think i'll get mine after Easter not sure if i want Piggy or Kermit or both, i am great with Jim's Kermit voice but Frank's Miss Piggy i still have to work on, i can do the HIYA! part tho.
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  9. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Cool! I bought a recordable sound dilly too, it's awesome! I usually have him introducing himself, then the shows return, finishing with special guest star being my Son (hee hee) followed by "YAAAAAYY!!", but I change it up sometimes. Kinda wish I woulda bought four or more, recorded sayings, then had them inside him permanently. I'm definitely doing that if they make Rowlf and Fozzie. ;)

Cheers!
  10. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I got the Kermit the other day... and I love it! It is so soft, and easy to puppeteer! I hope they release more of these guys! :fanatic:
    KermieBaby47 and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  11. DarthGonzo

DarthGonzo Active Member

I'll start caring if and when we get Rowlf or Scooter.
  12. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

odd in the uk we had them in our build bear for like 2 weeks and now there gone booooo :mad:
  13. Pinkflower7783

Good luck with that.
  14. Karamazova

Karamazova New Member

I want Kermit so badly, but taking myself to Build-a-Bear would be a bit lame. If they had Gonzo, it would totally be worth the lameness of going alone, though.
  15. Pinkflower7783

Umm I went by myself I didnt care what people thought.
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  16. Baby Rowlf

Baby Rowlf Member

If they make Rowlf, I am SO there.
    Zoot Fan 1981 and KermieBaby47 like this.
  17. Karamazova

Karamazova New Member

23 bucks is a bit much, though.
    Even if it is adorable.
    And cuddly.
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  18. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

He's definitely worth it though. Maybe BaB Kermit can be your one extra expense this month? He's been the only thing I bought for myself in the last few months, lol. And I wouldn't worry about the staff, I'm pretty sure they train them to be non-judgmental. The girls who were working when we went in were WAY excited that I was getting one too! They even complimented the Kermit shirt I was wearing. :)

I say go for it!!
    :D
    Anthony
  19. Pinkflower7783

It was worth every penny to me as well!!! I do not regret buying him! I love my Kermie! :)
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  20. mo

mo Well-Known Member

make a scooter!
    Lola p and KermieBaby47 like this.