1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Plush arrive at Build-a-Bear Workshop

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Hey Kermit has said before he has no problems being naked. Lol!
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  2. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

...and technically, he has that collar...
  3. bingboingcutie

bingboingcutie Active Member

...and he has a little problem with going around collar-less as well. (go to 5:45)
  4. Pinkflower7783

Haha I remember that.
  5. grovelwood528

grovelwood528 New Member

I got my Kermit and Piggy back in March. I use to work for Build A Bear and I am sad I wasn't there for the launch because I would have muppefied my co workers
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  6. Pinkflower7783

I'm going back next month to see if I can get some clothes for Kermit and a new one for Piggy.
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  7. grovelwood528

grovelwood528 New Member

I bought the Kermit shirt and Piggy dress. The Kermit shirt looks a little redundant and silly on him so I put it on my Walter plush. I plan on getting them Halloween costumes and Christmas ones as well. If I have the spare change to throw around I may get Build A Sounds for their Christmas clothes
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  8. Pinkflower7783

That's what Im going to get is Christmas clothes.
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  9. bingboingcutie

bingboingcutie Active Member

Ah, Kermit shirt on Walter--why didn't I think of that one? I do have a Cookie Monster shirt he could wear, of course, but he never mentions his SS fandom during the movie (if he's allowed to be a SS fan).
  10. Pinkflower7783

So I was just told by Build A Bear that their holiday attire won't be in stores till next month. That sucks! ><
  11. grovelwood528

grovelwood528 New Member

trust me it will be out the first week in november. a few years ago it was out before halloween which is such a weird but awesome combination
  12. Pinkflower7783

Pshh I was seeing Christmas stuff at the beginning of September. I would've thought Build a Bear would've been one of the ones too but their still focused on Halloween right now. But yeah they said it would be out Nov 1. I just hate waiting. Lol The Christmas stuff with Halloween no longer surprises me anymore. :/
  13. Pinkflower7783

Just got some clothes for Kermit & Piggy for fall!! Going back next month for Christmas attire! Also please excuse the crappy lighting in my house. :p
    [​IMG]
  14. Pinkflower7783

Just a note Kermit & Piggy are no longer avaliable in stores. At least the one by me.
  15. catherine

catherine Active Member

awww, they look chilled out.
  16. Pinkflower7783

Haha yeah their chilled out alright.
  17. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

Yeah don't remind me, haha, I missed out on them when I was savin' moneys!! :cry: But they look even more adorable all stuffed, you're a lucky lady, Pink-san :excited:

Flannel-donned Kermit is the bees' knees. Made my day brighter :)
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  18. Pinkflower7783

That's why I snagged them up right away they...didn't know how long they were gonna be in stores. I can't wait till they get their Christmas attire in!! :)
  19. Lady Deadpool

Lady Deadpool New Member

I went in to get a present for someone and I saw they had one last Kermit left. I really should have snagged it while I had the chance. Stupid me to think they would restock it. =(
  20. Pinkflower7783

Well they have been kinda out for several months...