1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Plush arrive at Build-a-Bear Workshop

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Mar 28, 2012.

1. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Lol, weird. :confused:

Anyway, I forgot that I hadn't uploaded newer pictures of our Piggy and Kermit's! We've gotten more outfits since my last picture post, I'll hafta snap some tomorrow and get 'em on here. It doesn't help that everytime we got to Build a Bear, I get more discounts in my e-mail enticing me to go again! Lol. But really, their club gives great coupons, I hardly spend any actual cash there anymore. ;)

Cheers BaB Muppet Lovers!
    :)
    Anthony
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Just thought I'd post this here, a guest writer for TP did his making-of/review:

http://www.toughpigs.com/build-a-frog/

(And also something of note, we seem to have two threads about this. In addition to this one, there's also one further down)
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Great article!! Im gonna go back soon and get some clothes for my Kermie!!! :)
  4. KermieBaby47

Yeah, there's actually 4 threads about these guys altogether, lol. Ive made mention of it a couple times before, but I guess it's not something I need to worry about. :D

About that review, I'd noted the same thing about Kermit not having his black throat hole. And Piggy doesn't have her tongue, but these two tiny imperfections are easy to get past when the cuteness factor comes into play. ;)

How cool is it that the writer was invited to build that stores' 1st Kermit? :) Neat-O.

Cheers!
    :)
    Anthony
  5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Four???? Interesting the mods never did anything about that...
  6. KermieBaby47

Lol, yeah. :D So I snapped some pics, here they are in all their Muppety glory! I've still got several outfits on my wishlist, for both Kermits and our Piggy, but we're not going to Reno again for a couple more weeks. Oh yeah, here's the pics:

Here's how our Piggy looks right now. Probably my favorite look for her... for the time being! ;)
    [​IMG]

This was Piggy directly before.
    [​IMG]

My Boy's Kermit now, ready for summer.
    [​IMG]

A really great purple dress for the Pig, I just really need them to make some purple or silver heels, and for them to be available, to complete Classic TMS Piggy. Purple satiny gloves too! Shoulda taken this one without the headband though.
    [​IMG]

Same dress, alternate shoes.
    [​IMG]

My Kermit, chillaxin', Muppets From Space style.
    [​IMG]

Mine again, going on vacation?
    [​IMG]

This is missing something (I really want the sunhat they used to have), but it's as close as I can get to her small town country girl look.
    [​IMG]

And finally, here's all of 'em together, with a fan, taking up residency on our love seat.
    [​IMG]
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  7. Pinkflower7783

Lol! They look great!!!
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  8. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Relaxin' Kermit looks like Earl Sinclair! :)
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  9. catherine

catherine Active Member

love the kermit shirt, wish we had these over here in the uk.
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  10. KermieBaby47

I find it very odd that they never restocked these over there, especially after they sold out so quickly. :confused:
  11. catherine

catherine Active Member

I think they are so cute and very sweet.
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  12. Stacey Riley

Stacey Riley New Member

Apparently, the UK BAB store now has Miss Piggy but no Kermit :( When ordering from the site, how do you know which clothes fit? Miss Piggy is 43cm/17 in.

Think I've worked out what's off about Piggy. Her hair colour is very close to TMS season 2 Piggy rather than the modern version.
  13. catherine

catherine Active Member

cool i like that. Iwant one.
  14. bingboingcutie

bingboingcutie Active Member

Same for the BAB where I live in Seattle. Such a shame! Kermit's my favorite of the two, and he's so cutesy and chubby-like. I think he'd look just adorable as Baby Kermit in a little sailor suit. :)

Love all the outfits, KermieBaby47! Best matches to original Muppet productions!
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  15. Pinkflower7783

Wow theres still plenty of Kermit's here where I am. And Piggys.
  16. bingboingcutie

bingboingcutie Active Member

Oh, would I like to get my hands on a store like that. Just looking at even a non-stuffed Kermit makes me want to hug him like crazy.
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  17. Pinkflower7783

I love mine! He's so soft and cuddly!! :)
    KermieBaby47 and bingboingcutie like this.
  18. catherine

catherine Active Member

I would too.
  19. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

We got the Build-A-Bear Kermit, and some Jedi Knight robes that he looks pretty stylin' in. I'll try to post pictures later. He really is a cuddly, well-made frog. At first I thought I could live without him...I was wrong.
    KermieBaby47 and bingboingcutie like this.
  20. Pinkflower7783

I haven't bought any clothes for my Kermit yet but I'm gonna wait till they get in their Christmas stuff and buy him a sweater, and a scarf. I'll be getting a Christmas outfit for my Piggy too! :)
    KermieBaby47 likes this.