"Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Another Update!

According to the Cinema Arts Centre website, a full list of screenings/schedule and special guests will be posted on July 1st!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
ooooh!

This Frogboy (and my Plus-One) will attend! I am so happy. I remember the wonderful Art of the Muppets exibit I experienced when visiting Indiannapolis many, many years ago. I wonder how this will compare. So, any Californian MCers that attend these events, I'll be the very pale blonde dude with a ginormous smile. Feel free to say hi!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ooh, I rully wanna go to the one in LI, but it's almost impossible from where I am. I'm getting a bit desperate what with all these events I'm missing! Would any of you from either out of state or upstate NY happen to be driving through Westchester on your way down? Maybe we could meet up somewhere...
On a more practical note, I'll check the train schedules to see if there's any way of doing it.

I just remembered I have cousins in LI! Maybe they'll take me!
:excited:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Oh man i wish that i lived in the NY area unforcanally i live in Texas yuck .

i am hoping though if mony falls right in a few years then i can go .
i love to see the muppets in person they are my faverite hobby have been for my whole life .:smile:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Ooh, I rully wanna go to the one in LI, but it's almost impossible from where I am. I'm getting a bit desperate what with all these events I'm missing! Would any of you from either out of state or upstate NY happen to be driving through Westchester on your way down? Maybe we could meet up somewhere...
On a more practical note, I'll check the train schedules to see if there's any way of doing it.

I just remembered I have cousins in LI! Maybe they'll take me!
:excited:
If you take a train from Westchester into NYC, you can get out to Long Island easily from Penn Station. There's a train that goes to Huntington and then you can just get a cab from the Huntington train station to the theater. Might cost you a bit but it sounds like it's going to be worth it!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh man would i love to go. That would be so awsome to see the Muppets in person. That has been a dream ever since i was yea high to a grasshopper. Maybe in a few years or so maybe maybe i could get to see it but don't know when.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Okay, so small update: advanced tickets go on sale for members ONLY on July 1st