Muppet Listings 15.0

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Here's some more entries, from "Mopatop's Shop":

BRADLEY THE CHEETAH- the same puppet as Swifty the Cheetah.

CLICKINSIS- the same puppet as Begoony.

THE GIGGLY PIG- a pig wearing a white shirt and yellow tie.

LAZLO THE LION- the same puppet as Chuck and Malcolm the Lion.

MRS. CORNER- the same puppet as Quongo.

RUDY MONSTER- the same puppet as Mudwell the Mudbunny.

ZEKE- the same puppet as Droop.

Also, Sam Turtle has to be removed from this list because he's an offscreen character.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
The Count said:
Who was the character identified as "Spotted Dick"? Please describe what it looked like.
Spotted Dick is a purple alligator-like monster with yellow eyes, a black beard, hair, and moustache. He was used as one of Long John Silver's henchpirates in "Muppet Treasure Island".

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey out there, few things to go over.

1 TSF, Muppet_dk beat you to the punch, already have those Mopatop's Shop entries added. However, he said that the entry you submitted as "Clickinsis" was "Clicksnis", and the entry you submitted as "Lazlo the Lion" is "Laslow".
Wondering which of the two are correct to know whether ammendments are in order.
2 If Sam Turtle has to come off the list, then would you say that Alejandro (from Alejandro's Used Car Lot sketch) and Charlie (from Charlie's Restaurant) would have to come off the list as well?
Since Sam Turtle is an offscreen character, there is a version of the list where he's not on it. But after thinking about it, he's part of the community and directly mentioned by Alice Otter, so I thought he should be added back in once again.
3 As for lingering questions from Muppets Wizard of Oz, the following are still in need of answering:
1-6 and 8 from the post above.
These are the questions dealing with descripts of the Wizard's four forms, the Crow and/or Cow's addition, defining if Very Old Tom is the same "character" as Really Old Tom, and adding Clifford, Scooter, Sam, and Bunsen and Beaker under their Oz headings.
Hope to hear from you guys soon and have a good night.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
The Count said:
2 If Sam Turtle has to come off the list, then would you say that Alejandro (from Alejandro's Used Car Lot sketch) and Charlie (from Charlie's Restaurant) would have to come off the list as well?
Alejandro and Charlie will have to come off the list.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
The Count said:
These are the questions dealing with descripts of the Wizard's four forms, the Crow and/or Cow's addition, defining if Very Old Tom is the same "character" as Really Old Tom, and adding Clifford, Scooter, Sam, and Bunsen and Beaker under their Oz headings.
Very Old Tom is the same character as Really Old Tom.

The crow will be added.

Clifford, Scooter, Sam, Bunsen, and Beaker won't be added since they played themselves.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh... Are you saying that they "should" be added?
You say that the Crow from MWoO "Should" be added? If so, please provide a descript.
What about "The Cow" from MWoO? Should it be added also?
As for Clifford, Sam, Scooter, and Bunsen and Beaker... Yes they played themselves, but...
Sam was the doorman at the entrance of the Emerald City. So the question is, should he be added as "Emerald City Doorman"? Or as "Soldier" as listed over at www.toughpigs.com?
Scooter came and said his name was Scooter, but he also said he was the Wizard's assistant. So, the question is should he be added under the heading of "The Wizard's Assistant"?
Bunsen and Beaker were themselves, but at the end the Wizard refered to them as his Emerald City Scientists. So, the question is should Bunsen and Beaker be added as "Emerald City Scientists"?
Clifford was himself, but he was outside and connected, I thought in an ownership role, to the Poppy Fields Club. Someone, Kyle I think, mentioned that he was outside the club and acted more like a bouncer. So, the question is should Clifford be added as "Poppy Fields Club Bouncer"?

As for my doubts with the two entries from SS who are off-screen characters, I'm gonna keep them for now. In my mind, if they're refered to by name, it means that though the character doesn't physically exist (hence its off-screen nature), the character does exist for whoever called them to have called them as if in an interaction (Grover) in the first place. And that's why I'll also keep Sam Turtle for now. Though I'd also like to hear some feedback on this from my other sources.

Oh, and as for my doubts regarding the two Mopatop entries above, resolved those.
They'll be added as "Clicksniz" and "Lazlo the Lion".
Thanks and hope to get some answers to finalize the MWoO group soon.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
The Count said:
You say that the Crow from MWoO "Should" be added? If so, please provide a descript.
Yes, the Muppet crow looks a lot like a real crow except with Muppet eyes.

The Count said:
What about "The Cow" from MWoO? Should it be added also?
There's no cow in Muppets Wizard of Oz.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, checked imdb.com and there is indeed no "Cow" in the creds of MWoO under Allan Trautman's name.

OK, the next bit of help regarding MWoO I need is...
If you could, please describe the four forms the Wizard took when addressing the Lion, Scarecrow, Tin Thing and Dorothy individually.
Hope to hear from you guys soon.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
There was a dragon addressing the lion, a fire-breathing monster face addressing the scarecrow, a woman/chicken addressing the tin thing, and a green monster face addressing Dorothy.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Could you please be a bit more descriptive about the green monster face, please?
Also, who portrayed the woman who addressed the Tin Thing?
Hope to hear from my trusted sources... you guys... soon, and thanks for all the help.