Muppet Listings 15.0

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Speaking of character roles in Muppets Tonight's Heather Locklear episode, here are three other entries, from the segment "Muppet Heights":

CLARK BAR: Johnny Fiamma in business suit.

CHAZ: Sal Minella wearing a white shirt and green baseball hat.

COUNCILMAN WILLIAM B. GUY: Actually it's Bill the Bubble Guy.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Nice additions, TSF! :smile:

AS for a few of the MWoO characters mentioned, here's what I can help with for now:

THE FLYING MONKEYS--a group of villains dressed in black leather motorcycle caps and vests, with a "Flying Monkeys" logo on the back. The only monkey in the group was Sal. (I can't remember if they had wings, but their bikes did.) Among those in the group were Sweetums, Angel Marie, Aretha (from FR), Spotted Dick, Old Tom, Black Dog, and Crazy Harry.

THE EVIL/ SAVAGE BUNNIES--two bunnies from TOTBP; a purple one and a tan one.

The four forms of the Wizard were all computer animated:
--for the Scarecrow: it was a sort of a green gaseous cloud with black eyes and a mouth.
--for the Tin Thing: At first it was an attractive woman, sort of dressed like a (ahem)...dominatrix. She slowly became a chicken near the end of her appearance.
--for the Cowardly Lion: a reddish dragon.
--for Dorothy/Toto: a giant green head, similar to Rigel's from "Farscape"; it looks sort of like a frog crossed with Jeffrey Tambour's features.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks MuppetDude. The question now becomes... Should all of these be added?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I think the Flying Monkeys should be listed as that: The Flying Monkeys (except for Johnny and Sal; since they've got more lines and all).

Not sure about how the Wizard's four forms should be listed; a second opinion would be appreciated.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, here are two ideas...

The Wizard: "insert Form Here".

Example: The Wizard: Gas Face, etc.

The second idea would be to just denote the form as it was, like this.
The Gas Face Wizard.

Originally thought, should the second idea be agreed upon, it'd have been best to list the female as the Chicken Temptress Wizard. But since you say she was dressed more like a "dominatrix", not sure if "temptress" would serve or not.

LMK and we can get these guys sorted. BTW: Should the Savage Bunnies be added also?
Already got the Flying Monkeys, was unsure about the rest. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Beauregard

Reaction score
For the Wizard, I would add it as Wizard of Oz - Jeffrey Tambour (Or whatever...it is you would normally put)

Then for the forms:

Wizard of Oz: Form 1 - Computer Animated green gaseous cloud with black eyes and a mouth.
Wizard of Oz: Form 2: - etc....

Just a suggestion.

EDIT: Count, just saw your post, maybe having: Wizard of Oz: *insert form here* would work, but then again, it would muddle their order a little.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting Bo.

Already added the Wizard himself. If we add the forms in alphabetical order, yes they'd get muddled.

However, how's about this?
The Wizard of Oz: Form 1: The Red Dragon.
And so on?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I think "Wizard of Oz: *Insert Form*" would be best.

I prefer the "Chicken Temptress" title over the one I described.

As for the Savage Bunnies; maybe they should be the "Evil Bunnies", since the Lion says that everything in the forest is "evil".

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... I've been using "Savage Bunnies" cause that's what the Lion says in the forest.

Lion: "They're evil... savage bunnies."
But I can see why "Evil Bunnies" would be better. Besides, the S-file's the biggest section of the listing so far clocking at 400 entries for that one letter alone.

Will make the additions.
All that's left to finish off MWoO now are...
Clifford, should he be added as "The Poppy Fields Club Bouncer"?
Sam, should he be added as "Emerald City Doorman"? Or as "The Soldier" as listed at toughpigs.com?
Scooter, should he be added as "The Wizard's Assistant"?
Bunsen and Beaker, should they be added as "The Emerald City Scientists"?
Hope to hear from you guys soon and have a good summertime.