Muppet Listings 15.0

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks... Started the thread, and I'll be asking some other questions here. Gonna try to work these two layers of polish at the same time.

Added the dogs from TMTM, and we're one away from an even 3900.
First of all... Got some characters from the various Super Grover sketches.
Should they be left in their individual alphabetically-listed spots? Or should they all be brought together up to the A's under the subheading of "The Adventures Of Super Grover"?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Just asking, cause I added a tag stating "from The Adventures of Super Grover" to those characters to help identify where they appeared. But if you think they should be left listed where they currently are...

Next up...
The African Masks from the Harry Belafonte TMS Episode.
Should there be just one entry for the four masks? Or should they be listed individually? And if so, how would it be best to list each of them?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well... Just asking, cause I added a tag stating "from The Adventures of Super Grover" to those characters to help identify where they appeared. But if you think they should be left listed where they currently are...

Next up...
The African Masks from the Harry Belafonte TMS Episode.
Should there be just one entry for the four masks? Or should they be listed individually? And if so, how would it be best to list each of them?
I think they should be listed by their name, then the SG reference after the show they're from.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Seeing as how I don't have episode numbers for where the sketches appeared for all, I'll just leave them as they're listed already.

Hope to hear from you on the African Masks, and over in the MT thread.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Bump... Shesh, how could this thread fall down to Page 3.
Oh well... Seeing as how my sources are on Spring Break...

More questions to keep polishing later.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks... 2nd Season additions? Like my namesake once sang... That makes number 1 and number 2, 4101 and 4102 that is.
Got some group questions I asked to my sources, not sure when they'll report back in. Other than that, still have a few visual aid questions, unsure if I should ask here.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Wanted to post it about a year ago... Before Sesame Street split up their season into chunks.
Been working on it ever since then, not sure when V16 will be posted... Want to post it this summer, but I'm not sure if all the questions I've got left (a small handful at the moment) will get answered by then. And factor in Sesame Season 37 starting on 8/14... But rest assured I'm working on it.