Muppet Listings 15.0

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
All frighty then.

As for it not being on Craig's list, the site is old and un-updated, though I have a suspicion eyes might be on our own work here.
Will make the change as advised.

Here's what I still need help with though.
a. Descripts of the MWoO characters, visit the appropriate thread.
b. Names of actors of human characters from Plaza Sésamo. Have the list of what's still in doubt, LMK if anyone can help.
Or do you think I should contact Warrick about that?
c. A question I had, how many members are there in the Gogolala Jubilee Jugband?
Hope to hear from you guys soon.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
The Count said:
b. Names of actors of human characters from Plaza Sésamo. Have the list of what's still in doubt, LMK if anyone can help.
Or do you think I should contact Warrick about that?
c. A question I had, how many members are there in the Gogolala Jubilee Jugband?
b. You can try to contact him, don't know if he know the answers for your question.

c. theres five members

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Further thoughts on the Appleby Question:

There is an inconsistency, she is reffered to as both Mrs Appleby and Miss Appleby. If you give me your e-mail, Count I will send you as couple of wav. files and let you make your mind up from those...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, things to take care of.

1 Harvey, sent you a PM.
2 To those who can help, and you know I'm talking to my trusted sources...

What/which are all the fruits and vegetables that appear during the song "Yes, We Have No Bananas" in the Steve Martin TMS episode?

3 Working on the Gogolala Jugband by going through MC's guides.
www.kermitage.com says that the character of Paul was performed by Peter Freedman in the Bruce Foresight TMS episode.
However, MC has it listed as "Pa". So I take it this was Paul.
But then the question arises... Is Paul, the gray fiddler voiced by Peter Freedman, the same character MC has as "Pa" voiced by Jerry Nelson in the Ruth Buzzi TMS episode?
4 In the Florence Henderson episode, there's a character listed as "Tiny". Who is this, and should he be added?
Will post again with other questions should they arise. Hope to hear from you guys soon.
Oh, and don't forget to post in the MWoO characters thread to get that group added.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
I'll need to send you that stuff tomorrow, Count

All Food Glee Club

Nine members in total; as set out of their podium:

(Possibly a Grapefruit), Cabbage, Grapes, Scallion/Spring Onion

Cauliflower, Asparagus, Three Potatoes Joined Together, Tomato, Artichoke, (Possibly a Melon or a Marrow)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, update. Thanks to the guides here at MC, the entry for "Herman #2" will be readded. See, there's a Whatnot dance partner for the character known as Screaming Woman/Girl named Herman. However, there's one of her dance partners named Herman in the Ben Vereen TMS episode and another guy named Herman but who looks different to the first one in the Valerie Harper TMS episode.

Also, checked out the entry at Kermitage for the Singing Food, which I have as the All Food Glee Club.
Here's what they listed as its members.
Artichoke, asparagus, banana, cabbage, cauliflower, eggplant, grapefruit, grapes, pack of beans, potatoes, tomato, and watermelon.
Already have the Artichoke, Asparagus, Cabbage, Tomato, String of Beans (pack of beans) owing to the line they sang, and Potato. Guess I'll have to change Potato to Potatoes, since there were apparantly three of them. Additionally, I also have the Onion and Scallion as two different entries given the lines at the beginning of the song.
"We have string beans, and scallions, ca-bbages, hav-onions. But we have no bananas today."
I believe that a different/respective fruit or vegetable sang their own individual part of those lines. The question is... were there a scallion and onion as two more members of the All Food Glee Club?
Just wanna get this sorted out. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Harvey Towers said:
I'll need to send you that stuff tomorrow, Count

All Food Glee Club

Nine members in total; as set out of their podium:

(Possibly a Grapefruit), Cabbage, Grapes, Scallion/Spring Onion

Cauliflower, Asparagus, Three Potatoes Joined Together, Tomato, Artichoke, (Possibly a Melon or a Marrow)
There was a grapefruit and a watermelon in a glee club.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Update.

1 Gonna go ahead and add the remaining fruits/veggies from the glee club, bringing its members up to 14.
2 Gonna separate the members of the Gogolala Jubilee Jugband as follows:
Paul, the Fiddler; Annie; The Banjo Player; The Guitar Player; and The Jug Blower.
3 Thanks for the files Harvey, I know what you're talking about now.
In one instance, both Robin and Kermit call her Miss Appleby when gathering up the scouts before Animal flings Norman downstairs.
When they're in the dressing room, Kermit asks if Mrs. Appleby knows about them being there and then she says "Forget Mrs. Appleby".
But given that she responds when Kermit and Robin call her Miss at first, and since Kermitage has it as such, I'll keep it as is. But thanks for the assist Harv.

Will post if I find other questions when diving back into the guides here at MC.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
That's fine Count, I just happened to spot it when I was rewatching that particular ep.

Even kermitage seem undecided on this one, look under "The Frogs" and she's mentioned as Mrs. Appleby...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I know. There are small inconsistantcies like that through out. That's why I'm trying to be as accurate, complete and constant as possible. And that's why I appreciate all the little bits of help you guys post regarding entries from time to time. Helps keep the master list updated.

BTW: Need help with the MWoO character list to add them to the master list. If noone steps up, I might just have to add them when going through another round of renumbering before posting the final version of ML16.