Muppet Christmas MUP3's

Yorick

Reaction score
The other day someone asked for a song from the Dinosaurs holiday episode, so last night I made mp3s of both songs, but it's not the best quality, since I just recorded it off the TV.

Perhaps someone who knows how to upload it to a link can request the files from me? I tried to do it myself, but every time it would freeze 11% into the upload. So I spent way too much time trying this already! ARRGH!

Anyone else who wants the songs can ask me, too :big_grin: Just send me a PM with your email address in it. I think we all trust each other with our emails, it's just if spam people search the internet for them - that's the problem. But anyway, hope to be sharing the music soon so we can all enjoy! And I thank you all for your help with songs as well! And heck, just having a Muppety place like this, is the gift that keeps on giving! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Yorick... Could you send me the Dinosaurs songs? My addy's countcastle@gmail.com, I'm posting here cause my PM box's quite full at the moment. Thanks. :sing:

Andibcool

Reaction score
Many many thanks to all that posted the downloadlinks for the songs.
I love em thank you so much !

Merry christmas to everyone even its still a few days untill.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... Anyone have songs from The Christmas Toy?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Can anyone send me "It Feels Like Christmas" and "Bless Us All"?